Gone are those days when students used to make their career choices after completing their degree. Now, students are interested in making early career choices just after the 12th completion. Growth and advancements in this 21st century have created immense job opportunities with lucrative packages. Students are enrolling in professional and job-oriented courses like MBA, B.Tech, and so on. Amid these, the trend of integrated MBA is on fire. Students make a smart career decision after 12th and enroll for intergraded BBA-MBA over a regular program. There is no need to finish one degree and then enroll in another one. With one admission process, they get 2 degrees in a total span of 5 years.
What is an Integrated BBA-MBA Program?
The integrated BBA-MBA program is designed for class 12th pass-out students who are looking forward to a successful career in the field of business management. The total duration of the course is 5 years and students get a dual degree of BBA and MBA after finishing the integrated course.
Benefits of Integrated BBA-MBA Program
When compared to regular programs, an integrated program comes with immense benefits. The students get advantages of learning managerial skills with multiple added benefits. Below are some popular benefits of pursuing an integrated MBA program over a regular MBA –
- Unique syllabus – Students pursuing an integrated MBA get a unique syllabus for each semester across the course period of years. There is no repetition of courses or subjects.
- Continuous management skill learning –As students continuously pursue BBA and MBA, they have the advantage of integrated education. They can learn a high level of managerial skills and management knowledge without any break or gap in their study.
- Time management –Students can save a lot of time in multiple ways with an integrated MBA program. They do not have to waste time thinking about their career or course choice after finishing their graduation. They do not have to appear for the MBA entrance exam twice (at UG and PG levels). There is no need to waste time preparing for entrance exams.
- Opportunity to choose the area of specialization – Students directly enrolled in BBA or MBA programs have no idea of the specialization for which the course is designed. They don’t have a depth understanding of specialization areas. While in an integrated BBA-MBA program, students have a clear-cut understanding of the multiple specialization options they have. As per their interests and subject command, they are free to make their choice for pursuing MBA in HR, Finance, Marketing, Management, Accounting, Healthcare, IT, and so on.
- Good career opportunities – Students get entry-level jobs with just a BBA degree, while those with integrated BBA-MBA degrees get good placements for managerial roles. Due to continuous learning of management practices over five years, from basic to advance level, integrated degree holders are much preferred over the ones with a regular BBA or MBA degree only.
- Paid Internship – We provides 9 months paid internship assured, starting with 15K enabling students to get experience of a corporate world in real sense.
Which is the top college for integrated BBA-MBA in Delhi/NCR?
NIET is one of the top placement colleges in Delhi NCR for the integrated BBA-MBA program, approved by AKTU and AICTE. The course’s curriculum is designed to meet the current industry demands and make students placement-ready to grab the highest-paying job packages. After completing the integrated BBA-MBA program, students serve global organizations as top-level managers; many are popular entrepreneurs.
If you are also confused about choosing between a regular BBA or MBA or an integrated BBA-MBA program, then, of course, you should opt for an integrated program to get more extensive knowledge, exposure, and industry benefits.