|4 Years (8 Semesters)||180||AWS Oracle Academy Intel Intelligent systems ARM|
NIET offers a four-year under-graduate B.Tech course in Artificial Intelligence with a specialization in Blockchain Technology to provide a sound understanding of the fundamentals of the theory and practice of Artificial Intelligence. This course is best suited for students seeking to build world-class expertise in Artificial Intelligence and emerging technologies, which helps to stand out in the crowd and grow careers in the upcoming technological era.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) enables machines to learn from experience, when used they adjust with different inputs and perform tasks like a human. AI is used in various domains like finance, healthcare, video-games and automobile industry. As an example, applications like a pulse oximeter or chess-playing computers or self-driving cars use AI. The applications mentioned above heavily rely on natural language processing and deep learning. A large amount of data can be processed by computers with intelligent processing using these technologies.
B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence with specialization in Blockchain equips the student with an understanding of what is happening around the globe in Blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies. During the tenure of this program, students shall develop an understanding and working knowledge of foundational Blockchain concepts, architecture, application, and solutions. One can gain advanced and in-depth knowledge of distributed ledger, Ethereum and Bitcoin cryptocurrency and can exploit research using a hands-on approach. It is designed to give exposure to the variety of applications that can be built using techniques covered under this program.Highlights
- One of top colleges in Delhi/NCR and the first one to offer best-in-class B.Tech program in Artificial Intelligence.
- Builds a solid foundation in Blockchain Technology and ongoing industry-wide Blockchain frameworks through an industry-oriented curriculum.
- Learn through real-time industry projects sponsored by global leaders in Artificial Intelligence industry and regular live sessions by industry experts.
- Gain expertise in advanced topics such as knowledge representation, logical reasoning, robotics, machine learning, deep learning, pattern recognition, expert systems, natural language processing etc.
To establish the department of AI as a renowned centre, producing industry ready ethical professionals, innovators and entrepreneurs in service of the society at large.
- To impart quality education by nurturing collaborative culture to develop competent professionals.
- To establish and continuously evolve as a technology-driven preferred centre for research, innovations, and start-ups.
- To inculcate moral and ethical values amongst the students, adept at delivering innovative solutions for society and life-long learning.
Our graduates will be able to
- Engage in successful professional practices in the area of Artificial Intelligence and pursue higher education and research.
- Demonstrate effective leadership and communicate as an individual and as a team in the workspace and society.
- Pursue life-long learning in developing AI-based innovative solutions for the betterment of society.
Our graduates will be able to
- Apply Artificial Intelligence and its applications to design intelligent systems for the betterment of society.
- Develop AI-based innovative solutions demonstrating research, entrepreneurship, professional ethics, and communication skills.
- Demonstrate competency in AI by working in a team and engaging in life-long learning.
The Department of Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence) started its journey in the year 2020, offering a breadth of knowledge covering the cutting-edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence. AI is one of the most disruptive technologies impacting the world at large. The department is committed to excellence in teaching, research, continuous learning, and industry-relevant skills. The assets are our highly qualified and inspiring faculty members, state-of-the-art laboratories, and strong ties between industry and academia.
The team strives to produce skilled, tech-savvy and industry-ready students by providing hands-on learning experience, projects, and research-oriented education.
We as a team dedicate ourselves to make our engineers emerge as assets not only to this institution and to the organization they would belong to in the future, but also to the country at large and take the department to further heights of success.
Together everyone achieves more.
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue.”
My best wishes to one and all!
Dr Kumud Saxena, Professor & Head of Computer Science and Engineering (AI) Department at Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida, has research interest in machine learning, IoT, image processing, wireless and soft computing. She holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from government university titled “Design of Image Enhancement Techniques Using Soft-Computing” in 2016. She has a teaching experience of more than 16 years and two years of industry experience. She has published research papers in reputed journals & conferences. Her work can be identified by the number of patents published and granted. She has been associated with several professional societies. She has guided multiple M.Tech thesis and B.Tech projects. She received a grant of Rs. 3 lakhs under TEQIP III.Publication/projects undertaken
- 17 papers published in reputed journals - 4 SCI and 6 Scopus in last three years which include work on machine learning, IOT, image processing, wireless and soft computing.
- 3 papers in international conference.
- 2 book chapters published.
- 5 patents published, 1 patent granted.
- Completed project on IoT-based smart cities under TEQIP III as PI.
- Organized multiple Faculty Development Programmes on emerging technologies data science, blockchain sponsored by ATAL and AICTE.
- Member of BOS of MUIT, Noida from 2019.
- Convener of BOS, CS in Emerging Technologies, NIET, Gr. Noida 2020, 2021 & 2022.
- Co-Convener of BOS, CS/IT, NIET, Gr. Noida 2020, 2021 & 2022.
- Star Performer of the Year 2020, NIET (Initiatives for AWS, Impartus, QSigauge Ranking).
- Invited as a keynote speaker at 38th GISFI STANDARDIZATION SERIES Theme- 6G: Technology towards Human Mind and Body, March 4.
- Best Research Paper Award in 3rd International Conference on Computing Informatics & Networks (ICCIN-2020) held on 29th and 30th July, 2020 for research paper titled Design of IoT-Based Smart Illumination System in Smart Cities in the Session Internet of Things and Environmental Monitoring.
- Technical Program Committee member for International Conference on "Emerging Trends and Technologies on Intelligent Systems" (ETTIS-2021) on 4-5 March 2021, CDAC NOIDA.
- Session Chair for International Conference on “Emergent Converging Technologies & Biomedical systems” (ETBS-2021) on 28th-29th April 2021, UIET, KUK.
- Invited guest lectures at various events and workshops on IOT, Augmented reality, etc.
- Invited as Technical Program Committee member for 2nd International Conference on “Emerging Trends and Technologies on Intelligent Systems” (ETTIS-2022) from 3rd–4th March 2022 organized by CDAC, Noida.
- Reviewer of reputed SCI journals.
- Member of CSI.
Singh, Y., Singh, L., Pandit, J., Kumar, A. and Arora, G., 2021, September. Title: Post Covid-19 Scenario: A Study of Shifting Paradigm in Teaching-A Detailed Analysis. In 2021, 9th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions)(ICRITO) (pp. 1-4). IEEE.
Singh, H., Kumar, V., Saxena, K. and Prasad, R., 2022. Title: A Smart Model for Prediction of Radio Wave Attenuation Due to Clouds and Fog (SMRWACF). Wireless Personal Communications, 122(4), pp.3227-3245.