Please Enter Your Information
|4 Years (8 Semesters)||180||AWS Oracle Academy Intel Intelligent systems ARM||AICTE|
NIET offers a four-year under-graduate B.Tech course in Artificial Intelligence with a specialization in Blockchain Technology to provide a sound understanding of the fundamentals of the theory and practice of Artificial Intelligence. This course is best suited for students seeking to build world-class expertise in Artificial Intelligence and emerging technologies, which helps to stand out in the crowd and grow careers in the upcoming technological era.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) enables machines to learn from experience, when used they adjust with different inputs and perform tasks like a human. AI is used in various domains like finance, healthcare, video-games and automobile industry. As an example, applications like a pulse oximeter or chess-playing computers or self-driving cars use AI. The applications mentioned above heavily rely on natural language processing and deep learning. A large amount of data can be processed by computers with intelligent processing using these technologies.
B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence with specialization in Blockchain equips the student with an understanding of what is happening around the globe in Blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies. During the tenure of this program, students shall develop an understanding and working knowledge of foundational Blockchain concepts, architecture, application, and solutions. One can gain advanced and in-depth knowledge of distributed ledger, Ethereum and Bitcoin cryptocurrency and can exploit research using a hands-on approach. It is designed to give exposure to the variety of applications that can be built using techniques covered under this program.Highlights
- One of top colleges in Delhi/NCR and the first one to offer best-in-class B.Tech program in Artificial Intelligence.
- Builds a solid foundation in Blockchain Technology and ongoing industry-wide Blockchain frameworks through an industry-oriented curriculum.
- Learn through real-time industry projects sponsored by global leaders in Artificial Intelligence industry and regular live sessions by industry experts.
- Gain expertise in advanced topics such as knowledge representation, logical reasoning, robotics, machine learning, deep learning, pattern recognition, expert systems, natural language processing etc.
To establish the department of AI as a renowned centre, producing industry ready ethical professionals, innovators and entrepreneurs in service of the society at large.
- To impart quality education by nurturing collaborative culture to develop competent professionals.
- To establish and continuously evolve as a technology-driven preferred centre for research, innovations, and start-ups.
- To inculcate moral and ethical values amongst the students, adept at delivering innovative solutions for society and life-long learning.
Our graduates will be able to
- Engage in successful professional practices in the area of Artificial Intelligence and pursue higher education and research.
- Demonstrate effective leadership and communicate as an individual and as a team in the workspace and society.
- Pursue life-long learning in developing AI-based innovative solutions for the betterment of society.
Our graduates will be able to
- Apply Artificial Intelligence and its applications to design intelligent systems for the betterment of society.
- Develop AI-based innovative solutions demonstrating research, entrepreneurship, professional ethics, and communication skills.
- Demonstrate competency in AI by working in a team and engaging in life-long learning.
The Department of Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence) started its journey in the year 2020, offering a breadth of knowledge covering the cutting-edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence. AI is one of the most disruptive technologies impacting the world at large. The department is committed to excellence in teaching, research, continuous learning, and industry-relevant skills. The assets are our highly qualified and inspiring faculty members, state-of-the-art laboratories, and strong ties between industry and academia.
The team strives to produce skilled, tech-savvy and industry-ready students by providing hands-on learning experience, projects, and research-oriented education.
We as a team dedicate ourselves to make our engineers emerge as assets not only to this institution and to the organization they would belong to in the future, but also to the country at large and take the department to further heights of success.
Together everyone achieves more.
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue.”
My best wishes to one and all!
Dr. Priyanka Chandani is currently working as the Head of Department, B.Tech in CSE(AI) at NIET, Greater Noida. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering and Master’s from the University School of Information and Communication Technology, Delhi. She has a Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from JIIT, Noida, and has more than 13 years of experience in academics, research, administration, and the IT industry.
She has worked with industry leaders like Infosys and TechMahindra before taking on her academic assignments. She has many research papers in national and international journals to her credit. Her area of interests are data analytics, machine learning, and risk management.Work done
- Curriculum and syllabus designing of emerging branches at NIET.
- Facilitated and conducted orientation and online certification sessions from industry leaders like Oracle Academy, Amazon Web Services, PTC, Salesforce.
- Conducted Career Series 2020.
- Facilitated International University Cell at NIET.
- Partnered with Adobe for Adobe Digital Disha Program and UX Design.
- Facilitated and contributed to Design Thinking culture at NIET.
- STTP Organizing Committee member in CSE/IT Department.
- Organized various webinars/trainings for students and faculties.
- Organization Admin - Coursera.
- Coordinating Employability Pilot Project with Coursera for CSE/IT.
- Facilitating digital learning platform at NIET.
- IT Coordinator in Toycathon 2021.
- Conducted Technology Week 2021.
- Programmer Analyst with CA - Siteminder at Infosys.
- Team Lead and Senior Technical Associate with British Telecom.
- Co-convener of BOS, School of Computer Science in Emerging Technologies, NIET, Gr. Noida 2020.
- Member of BOS of School of Computer Science and Engineering, NIET, Gr. Noida 2020.
- Successful implementation of Coursera at NIET for students and faculties.
- Star Performer of the Year 2021, NIET.
- Excellence Award for outstanding performance at Infosys.
- Certificate of Appreciation for remarkable contribution at Tech Mahindra.
- Member of CSI.
Singh, Y., Singh, L., Pandit, J., Kumar, A. and Arora, G., 2021, September. Title: Post Covid-19 Scenario: A Study of Shifting Paradigm in Teaching-A Detailed Analysis. In 2021, 9th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions)(ICRITO) (pp. 1-4). IEEE.
Singh, H., Kumar, V., Saxena, K. and Prasad, R., 2022. Title: A Smart Model for Prediction of Radio Wave Attenuation Due to Clouds and Fog (SMRWACF). Wireless Personal Communications, 122(4), pp.3227-3245.