- Innovation Labs
- International Alliances
- ANTI RAGGING
- Quick links
- About P.F.S
- NAAC SSR
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Feedback Forms
- Academic Calendar
- NIRF Data
- NIRF, NBA & NAAC Certificate
- Mandatory Disclosure
- Refund of Caution Money (till-2020 passout only)
- Gender Policy
- Women Empowerment Committee
- Terms and Conditions
- Request for AKTU's Original Mark Sheets and Degree by Post
- Refund and Cancellation Policy
- NIET Examination Portal
- NIET ERP
- NIET Research
- IIC- NIET
- NIET NISP
- ICRTETS 2023
- EMERGIN 2023
- Contact Us
Please Enter Your Information
|Duration||Intake||Industrial Tie ups|
|4 years (8 semesters)||60||TCS|
NIET in partnership with India’s leading IT Service and Consulting Company, TCS, is offering a four-year specialized B.Tech course titled “Computer Science and Business Systems” (CSBS) to cater to the rising need of engineering talent with skills in technology. This state-of-the-art course aims to impart knowledge of cutting-edge technologies and business skills with hands-on exposure to make students industry-ready.
The main goal of this course is to make sure that the students not only know the core topics of Computer Science but also develop an equal understanding of humanities, human values, and management sciences. The students also get good industrial exposure to emerging topics such as Analytics, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things etc. For details about the program, explore: https://info.tcs.com/computer-science-business-systems.htmlKEY OBJECTIVES
- Learning common business principles.
- Exploring business discipline and service orientation.
- Innovative ability.
- Strong human ethics and values.
- Understanding technology abstraction.
- The curriculum is designed by faculty members closely working with eminent professionals from TCS and academia and is approved by AICTE.
- Industrial training & live projects supported by TCS.
- Dedicated faculty members trained by TCS to deliver the program.
- High standard of teaching, learning, and evaluation processes monitored by TCS.
- Active mentoring by experts from TCS.
To be recognized as a department committed to academic excellence in education fostering environment to make future leaders, innovators, and industry-ready professionals.
- To impart globally connected cutting-edge technologies and business skills.
- To nurture lifelong learning practices, knowledge, and 21st century skills with focus on entrepreneurship, research, and innovation.
- To produce globally competent and ethical professionals ready to serve the society.
The graduates of B.Tech Data CSBS program will
- Engage in successful professional practices in emerging areas of computer science and business systems and pursue higher education and research.
- Adapt easily to dynamically changing environment, applying their knowledge in technology abstraction and common business principles.
- Demonstrate effective business communication with innovation mindset who can effectively work in a team and exhibit strong ethics and life values to serve the society.
At the end of the program, the student will be able to
- Apply technical and business knowledge to solve complex problems and face current business challenges.
- Explore modern tools and technologies and apply the knowledge to design and develop solutions for betterment of the society.
- Work innovatively and communicate effectively with professionals worldwide and pursue lifelong learning to add value to society and environment.
The Department of Computer Science and Business systems was established in 2020 with the prime endeavour to get students future-ready both in computer science and business systems & compete with professionals across the world.
The department has worked towards amalgamating technical learning with business intelligence and carving out a program at NIET in collaboration with TCS which would teach students best-in-class skills.
Through this program, we envisage to provide students flavour in learning humanities, human values, and management sciences. This state-of-the-art course aims to impart knowledge of cutting-edge technologies and business skills with hands-on exposure to make students industry-ready by learning courses like Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Design Thinking etc.
We are passionate to connect to industry sources for collaboration and working alongside to outsize the impact to the students with in-demand tools and technologies. We thrive to give excellent curriculum which is designed by faculty members closely working with eminent professionals from TCS and academia, opportunities of industrial training & live projects supported by TCS, high standard of teaching and learning and active mentoring by experts from TCS. The aim is not only to impart education as a skilled educator but with the wisdom and knowledge that enables the students to become future-ready.
Dr. Priyanka Chandani is currently working as the Head of Department, Computer Science and Business Systems at NIET, Greater Noida. As a head of Computer Science and Business Systems, her prime endeavour is to get students future ready both in computer science and business systems & compete with professionals across the world.
Dr. Priyanka Chandani is currently working as the Head of Department, Data Science and Computer Science and Business Systems at NIET, Greater Noida. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering and Master’s from the University School of Information and Communication Technology, Delhi. She has a Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from JIIT, Noida and has more than 13 years of experience in academics, research, administration, and the IT industry.
She has worked with industry leaders like Infosys and TechMahindra before taking on her academic assignments. She has many research papers in national and international journals to her credit. Her area of interest are data analytics, machine learning, and risk management.Work done
- Curriculum and syllabus designing of emerging branches at NIET.
- Facilitated and conducted orientation and online certification sessions from industry leaders like Oracle Academy, Amazon Web Services, PTC, Salesforce.
- Conducted Career Series 2020.
- Facilitated International University Cell at NIET.
- Partnered with Adobe for Adobe Digital Disha Program and UX Design.
- Facilitated and contributed to Design Thinking culture at NIET.
- STTP Organizing Committee member in CSE/IT Department.
- Organized various webinars/trainings for students and faculties.
- Organization Admin - Coursera.
- Coordinating Employability Pilot Project with Coursera for CSE/IT.
- Facilitating digital learning platform at NIET.
- IT Coordinator in Toycathon 2021.
- Conducted Technology Week 2021.
- Programmer Analyst with CA - Siteminder at Infosys.
- Team Lead and Senior Technical Associate with British Telecom.
- Co-convener of BOS, School of Computer Science in Emerging Technologies, NIET, Gr. Noida 2020.
- Member of BOS of School of Computer Science and Engineering, NIET, Gr. Noida 2020.
- Successful implementation of Coursera at NIET for students and faculties.
- Star Performer of the Year 2021, NIET.
- Excellence Award for outstanding performance at Infosys.
- Certificate of Appreciation for remarkable contribution at TechMahindra.
- Member of CSI.
- Dr Meena Arora, Dr Shivani Dubey, Prof. Vikas Singhal, Dr Sachin Malhotra, Mr Rajasnish Kumar, Dr Naveen Prakash, Mr Raveendra Kumar, Amita Shukla. Title: Method and System to Identify an Optimal Crop for a Land, 202111059113, Date of Filing 17/12/2021.
- Shweta Chandrashekhar, Tulika Chakrabarti, Ananda Shankar, Garima Jain. Title: Self-aware Continual Pose Estimator in Act Video Recording and Animations. Patent Number: 2021102838 30th June 2021.
- Dr. Garima Shukla, Garima Jain, Divya Mishra, Dr. Sandhya Kattayat, Nitin Kumar, Dr. Parvez Ahmed Alvi. Title: Robotic Systems for Hospitals. Publication Date: (U/S 11A) 20/08/2021. Application Number: 202111033686.
- Dr. Garima Shukla, Dr. Sandhya Kattayat, Nitin Kumar, Divya Mishra, Garima Jain, Dr. Parvez Ahmed Alvi. Title: Whiteboard with Cleaning Wiper. Application Number: 346936-001 Cbr Number: 205738 Cbr Date: 29/07/2021 13:25:11.
- Jain, G., Shukla, G., Saini, P., Gaur, A., Mishra, D., & Akashe, S. (2022). Title: Secure COVID-19 Treatment with Blockchain and IoT-Based Framework in Intelligent Sustainable Systems (pp. 785-800). Springer, Singapore.
- Kumar, A., Jain, G., Jindal, P., Mishra, V., & Akashe, S. (2022). Title: Design of a CPW-Fed Microstrip Elliptical Patch UWB Range Antenna for 5G Communication Application in Intelligent Sustainable Systems (pp. 801-811). Springer, Singapore.
- Garima Jain. Title: Securing Artificial Intelligence Applications using Protector Hiding https://sersc.org/journals/index.php/IJFGCN/article/view/36994.
- Dr.Jambi R.R Kumar, Sonia Arora, Manali Gupta, Dr. Ashish M K, Dr. Ankur S. Bisht, Dr. B.K Sarkar. Title: Point Regression Analysis Based Big Data Processing Using Machine Learning and Deep Learning Date of Filing 28.01.2022 Application Number: 202221004892.
- Manali Gupta , S K Sharma , Roshi Saxena, Sonia Arora. Title: Analysis of Machine Learning Algorithms in Brain Tumour Prediction ICAPSM 2021 Journal of Physics: Conference Series 2070 (2021) 012090 IOP Publishing doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/2070/1/012090.
- Manali Gupta, S K Sharma, Roshi Saxena, Sonia Arora, Yaduvir Singh. Title: Compression & Extraction of Region of Interest from Medical Images through Deep learning Methods ICACFCT 2021 IEEE Explore.