Please Enter Your Information
About the Institute
NIET is one of the premier Engineering and Management Institutes of India's National Capital Region (NCR). It was established by eminent visionaries, responsible for setting up City Educational & Social Welfare Society of Meerut, with a vision to provide value driven education of global dimensions. The institute is managed by City Educational & Social Welfare Society, which runs several prestigious educational and health organizations, viz. NIET (Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology), CVPS (City Vocational Public School), Pyramid Finishing School, Dayanand Nursing Home, Chandra Sen Charitable Hospital & Om Diagnostic Centre.
Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, a selffinanced institute, offering high standard quality education to students from all corners of the country, is situated in Greater Noida (a hub of global MNCs). The institute has a sprawling area of 13.90 acres and lush green ambience all around.
NIET is the first private institute in Uttar Pradesh to get Autonomous status by UGC. The Institute is accredited by NAAC (A Grade, 3.23) and NBA (CSE, ECE, ME, IT, Biotechnology, B.Pharm, MBA and MCA), NIRF (39th in NIET Pharmacy Institute; 145th rank in NIET Engineering Institute). It is developing as the Centre of Excellence imparting technical education and generating competent professionals with a high degree of credibility, integrity, and ethical standards. We aim at recognizing, respecting, and nurturing the creative potential of each student.
ABOUT THE COURSE
- Clinical Embryology, as per the guidelines of Art Rule March 2022.
- The duration of the program is 1 year (2 semesters).
- This is an opportunity for the Embryologist who are practising, to be a certified Embryologist as per the Art Rule.
About the Department of Biotechnology
- The School of Biotechnology was established in 2012 and is accredited by NBA since 2019.
- The School of Biotechnology is offering B.Tech. and M. Tech Biotechnology program.
- B. Tech has an intake of 60 students and M. Tech. has 18.
- The labs are 'state of art'
- The focus of the school is on research and innovation.
- The School of Biotechnology has many governments funded research projects.
- The school of biotechnology runs mentoring sessions for every student.
|Semester I||Semester II|
Semenology & Cryopreservation
Laboratory Andrology (In IVF center where working)
|Genetics in Infertility
Fertility and Assisted Conception
Assisted Reproductive Technology
IVF and Micromanipulation Technique
Project/Dissertation(In IVF center where working)
|Fee : 2.07 Lakhs 50% Scholarship|
- M.Sc (Any branch of Life Sciences,) MBBS,
- M Tech Biotech (Related field).
|Dr. Sunil Jindal||Jindal IVF center Meerut|
|Dr. Charudutt Sudhakar Joshi||Consultant Embryologist|
|Dr. Ved Prakash||Regional Head Embryology (North)
Nova Southend Fertility & IVF
|Dr. Rashmi Mishra||School of Biotechnology, NIET|
|Dr. Arvind Kumar||School of Biotechnology, NIET|
|Dr. Pankaj Tyagi||School of Biotechnology, NIET|
|Dr. Chhaya Agrawal||School of Biotechnology, NIET|
Clinical Embryology is a stream of biology which mainly focuses on the study of fertilisation of eggs and the healthy development of the embryos. Specialised people having oneyear diploma working in the field of Clinical Embryology are known as embryologists. (as per the art rule March 2022). They can work as an embryologist.