- Innovation Labs
- International Alliances
- ANTI RAGGING
- Quick links
- About P.F.S
- NAAC SSR
- Grievance Redressal Cell
- Feedback Forms
- Academic Calendar
- NIRF Data
- NIRF, NBA & NAAC Certificate
- Mandatory Disclosure
- Refund of Caution Money (till-2020 passout only)
- Gender Policy
- Women Empowerment Committee
- Terms and Conditions
- Request for AKTU's Original Mark Sheets and Degree by Post
- Refund and Cancellation Policy
- NIET Examination Portal
- NIET ERP
- IIC- NIET
- NIET NISP
- Contact Us
Please Enter Your Information
ADMISSIONS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The college takes admission from two sources:
The candidate needs to appear for the JEE Exam and appear in online counselling of UPCET. Candidate needs to opt NIET as the preferred choice in any of the branches we offer.
The college may conduct admission tests / on a merit basis / other criteria defined by the college admission policy.
In case your eligibility criteria meet AKTU norms, then your application is further processed for document verification. Upon successful verification, you will be offered provisional admission.
- Candidate must fill online application form on NIET institute website.
- Documents need to be verified.
- Course and Branch will be allocated to candidate according to their merit/test/seat availability.
- College fee payment for allocated course and branch.
NIET is the only private Institute to get Autonomous status in U.P. It is one of the premier Engineering, Management and Pharmacy institutes of Uttar Pradesh and is also recognized by all 4 ranking and accrediting Government Organizations. NIET is NAAC (A grade), all eligible programs are NBA accredited, and NIRF ranked 171st for Engineering and 43rd rank in Pharmacy. It is also recognized in the band Excellent under the category Colleges/ Institute Private/ Self-financed Technical in ARIIA-2021 Ranking. NIET has also got Diamond rating from QS iGauge (Engineering) 2021.
Candidate applying for admission should carry the original and two sets of photocopies of all his/her testimonials. The documents required are:
- Aadhar Card
- 10th Marksheet and certificate
- 12th Marksheet and certificate
- Graduation degree and mark sheets (in case of PG courses and lateral entry)
- Proof of Entrance Exam
- 5 passport size photographs
- Proof of gap years (if any)
- Candidate can go to NIET website and select the online fee payment option.
- Demand Draft in favour of Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida, payable at New Delhi
The average package offered in NIET placement record 2021 is 4.72 LPA.
Yes, as per AKTU Norms NIOS Candidate is eligible for B. TECH admission.
Yes (Available from Noida /Delhi NCR)
Scholarship provided by the State Government, AICTE for Economically weaker candidate and Bihar credit card scheme for Higher Education.
One can reach NIET campus (Plot no 19, Knowledge Park II) by bus, metro from Noida /Delhi NCR, Bulandshahr. https://maps.app.goo.gl/QVZvyNbn8vgf5EiC9
Once the candidate has paid the amount to reserve the seat, the Provisional Admission Certificate is issued by the institution. Bona fide, Demand note, Placement details, and any other document required by the bank will be provided to the candidate by the institution enabling them to process for the education loan.
NIET remains open for admissions between 9:00 a.m. and 5 p.m. (IST), Monday to Saturday, except on major Indian holidays.
NIET provides completely hygienic separate boys’ and girls’ hostel accommodation with all standard civic amenities. Hostel accommodation is mandatory for all the non-residents of Delhi/NCR.
Yes, candidate is taken for a campus visit which includes visit to respective departments, Innovation labs, Library and Hostel and other facilities.