|2 years (4 semesters)||Master of Computer Application||180||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University||AICTE|
It is our immense pleasure to welcome you to our MCA Department. The Master of Computer Application course is formed in the year 2001, is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
The M.C.A. Department helps in providing the I.T. and Computer Industry with world-class talent and creating some of the finest software professionals every year. By providing concept-oriented subject knowledge through a high-quality teaching t, supplemented with practical training, the Department aims to bring out the brightest minds into the world of computers and technology. The department also focuses on latest emerging trends in Industry and provides training to the students for the same.
Department in collaboration with Career Management Cell arranges trainings for company entrance examinations.
Typically, an MCA is a full-time degree course with a duration of Two years (Four semesters). It covers various aspects of computational theory, programming, algorithm design and optimization, network and database management, mobile technologies, electronics, mathematics, probability, statistics, accounting, finance. All in all, we can say that no point is being left uncovered to make student get placed in an Industry.
The Department provides various value added training programs, various activities, placement assistance and drives to inculcate high technical skills, culture of teamwork, leadership qualities for achieving excellence and thereby increasing employability skills. The core values of the department help the students to develop their overall personality and make them worthy technocrats to compete and work at global level.
1. MCA - 2 YEAR
To create technologically superior and ethically strong globally competent manpower for industry and entrepreneurial mindset.
- To impart technology enabled quality education to students with innovative mindset to meet the challenges of the industries in a creative manner.
- To inculcate socially ethical mindset with lifelong learning aptitude and global outreach.
- To broaden their thinking with entrepreneurial zeal.
To produce successful post graduates for industry, government, academia and research for lifelong learning to fulfill their goals.
To develop ethical leaders with strong communication ability who will excel as an individual and a team in a society.
To produce successful innovative professionals with computing and analytical ability to design and develop system with entrepreneurial aptitude.
To develop/apply knowledge of computing fundamentals, computing specialization, mathematics and domain knowledge for solving real world problems.
Identify formulated review research literature and analyze complex problems reaching substantial conclusions using first fundamental principles of mathematics, computing science and relevant domain specific
Ability to design and evaluate system, components or processes for complex computing problems that meets specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and cultural societal and environmental consideration.
Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
Create, select, adapt and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern computing tools including prediction and modeling to complex computing activities, with an understanding of the limitations.
Understand and commit to professional ethics and cyber regulations, responsibilities, and norms of professional computing practices.
Recognize the need and have the ability to engage in independent learning for continual preparation and development as a computing professional for broadest content of technological change.
Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the computing and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
Communicate effectively with the computing community and with society at large, about complex computing activities by being able to comprehend and write effective reports, design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and understand clear instructions.
Understand and assess societal, environmental, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues within local and global contexts, and the consequential responsibilities relevant to professional computing practices.
Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary environments.
Identify a timely opportunity and using innovation to pursue that opportunity to create value and wealth for the betterment of the individual and society at large.
Dr. Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Ph.D.
Dean - Computer Application School of Computer Application, NIET
Address: 19 Knowledge Park II, Institutional Area Greater Noida-201306
Primary Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Secondary Email: email@example.com
Primary Phone Number: +91-9313419956
Secondary Phone Number: +91-7982051760
Areas of Expertise: Object Oriented Software Metrics, Set and Soft Computing
Orcid Id: 0000-0003-4774-1765
Scopus Author ID: 57213555062
Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engineering) from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh Lucknow (Formerly UPTU, Lucknow) in 2016
M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) from UPTU, Lucknow with CPI 10 in 2007.
MCA from Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET), Lucknow with 83.2% (First Division with Honors) in 1998.TOPIC OF M.TECH
Optical Character Recognition for Printed Devnagari Script using Artificial Neural Network (ANN).TOPIC OF THE PH.D. SYNOPSIS
Software Metrics Set for Object Oriented Systems. Completed Pre-Ph.D course work under the mentorship of Prof. (Dr.) R.K. Arora, IIT, Delhi.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
High school from U.P. Board, Allahabad with 67.5% (First Division) in 1989.
Intermediate from U.P. Board, Allahabad with 72.8% (First Division) in 1991.
B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) with 78.1% (First Division) from VBS Purvanchal University, Jaunpur in 1994TOTAL EXPERIENCE (24 Years Teaching Experience)
At present, he is the Professor and Head, Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida. He has been teaching here since 12th December 2005. He has seven years of teaching experience at Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut. There, he worked as a Lecturer in Computer Science and Applications Department since 15th Sep, 1998 and as a Senior Lecturer in CSE/IT/MCA Department from 1st Oct, 2003 to 11th Dec 2005.PROJECTS HANDLED
- Query Systems on Census Data 1991 for NICUPSU Lucknow.
- Individual Institute Profile Management System for NICUPSU, Lucknow.
- Library Information Systems for MIET, Meerut.
- Computer Aided Paperless Examination System in MIS Lab, MIET Meerut.
- Computer Concepts and Programming in C
- Database Management System
- Object Oriented Systems using C++
- Unix and C/Shell Programming
- Computer Organization
- Management Information Systems
- System Analysis and Design
- Software Engineering
- Distributed Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Simulation and Modeling
- Object Oriented Software Engineering
- Operating System
- Object Oriented Techniques using JAVA
Operating Systems: DOS, WINDOW-95/98/2000, WINDOW-NT, WINDOW XP, WINDOWS 7.0/8.0/8.1/10.0, LINUX 6.0, SCO-UNIX, UNIXWARE
Languages: Python 3.x, C, C++, Java 2.0/Java5.0, C#, Basic
DBMS: dBase, FoxBASE, Fox plus, Oracle 7.0, Oracle 9.0i/10g/11g
Front End Tools: Visual Basic 6.0, D2K
- Head, Department of Computer Science & Applications(CS/IT/MCA), MIET, Meerut for more than one year.
- Co-ordinator of SC/ST/OBC scholarship at MIET, Meerut.
- Member of Proctorial Board in 2001-2002 Academic Session at MIET, Meerut.
- Representative of MIET in UPMCAT counseling(1999-2000 & 2000-2001).
- Dy. Co-ordinator of sports activities (outdoor games) in academic session (2002-2003) at MIET, Meerut.
- Co-ordinator (CS/IT/MCA) at NIET, Greater Noida during 12/12/2005 to 03/03/2008.
- Associate Editor, NIET Journal of Engineering & Technology.
- Chief Coordinator of SC/ST/OBC scholarship at NIET, Greater Noida.
- Organized Quiz Competition (C/C++ and General Studies) under ISTE Local Chapter at NIET, Greater Noida.
- Established Software Engineering Lab for M.Tech. (Software Engineering), at NIET, Greater Noida.
- Chief Proctor, NIET, Gr. Noida from 1st July, 2009 to 2nd April, 2016.
- Head, Computer Science & Engineering from 3rd Feb, 2015 to till date.
- Member BOS (Computer Science and Engineering/IT/MCA), AKTU, 2020.
B.Tech/MCA/MBA Theory Examination (2001-2002), UPTU, Lucknow.Observership
Observer in B.Tech/MCA/MBA theory examination (2002-2003) at Dr. K.N.
Modi I.E.T., Modinagar.THEORY AND PRACTICAL EXAMINERSHIP.
Purvanchal University, Jaunpur.
Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.
C.C.S. University, Meerut.
B.R.A. University, Agra.
- Dy. Head Examiner for evaluation work at RKGIT, Ghaziabad (2007-2008 Odd semester exam UPTU).
- Centre controller UPSEE Exam (2007) at Rajat Girls Degree College, Indira Nagar, Lucknow.
- Centre controller UPSEE Exam(2008) at P.I.T., Jaunpur.
- Head Examiner for evaluation work at KIET, Ghaziabad (2009-10 Odd Semester exam UPTU, Lucknow).
- Head Examiner for evaluation work at NIET, Greater Noida (2014-15 Even Semester exam UPTU, Lucknow).
- Head Examiner for evaluation work at NIET, Greater Noida (2015-16 Odd Semester exam Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow).
- Nodal Coordinator of Virtual Lab (An initiative of MHRD under the National Mission on Education through ICT) in academic session 2015-16.
- Convener, 1st International conference on Advances in computational techniques and research practices (ICACTRP-2017) on 3rd-4th Feb, 2017.
- Chaired session National Conference on Cloud Computing and Information Technology-2018 at IIMT College of Engineering Greater Noida on 21st Jan, 2018.
- Event Coordinator, SMART INDIA HACKATHON (Software Edition)-2018 at NIET, Greater Noida, 30th-31st March 2018.
- Convener, 2nd International conference on Advances in computational techniques and research practices (ICACTRP-2018) on 14th-15th Sep, 2018.
- Chaired session IEEE International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication Control and Networking at GCET, Greater Noida on 12th-13th October, 2018.
- Coordinatior, Working Area Management, SMART INDIA HACKATHON (Software Edition)-2019 at NIET, Greater Noida, 2nd and 3rd March, 2019.
- Chaired session IEEE International Conference on Computing, Communication, and Intelligent Systems(ICCCIS-2019) at Sharda University Greater Noida 18th-19th October, 2019.
- Organized four online one week short term training program as a program coordinator on “An introduction to IoT and its application for smart, transparent and immutable eco system” sponsored by AICTE under AQIS at NIET Greater Noida from 17th August to 22nd August, 31st August–5th September, 14th September-19th September and 5th October-10th October, 2020.
- Chaired session IEEE International Conference in Dubai on Computation, Automation and Knowledge Management (ICCAKM 2021) Amity University 19th-21st Jan, 2021.
- Attended a National Seminar on “Youth and the Global Network” held on April 12, 1997 at I.E.T., Lucknow.
- Attended a training programme on “Oracle and Visual Basic” at SSi, Meerut during 10th May, 2000 to 15th June, 2000.
- Attended a training programme on “C++ programming” at SSi, Meerut during 2nd May, 2001 to 10th June, 2001.
- Attended workshop on “Essentials of Functional Testing with IBM Rational Robot” during 22nd-24th Sep, 2006.
- Attended National Workshop on “Innovative Teaching” under ISTE student chapter at NIET, Greater Noida during 30th Jan’ 2007.
- Attended two-day national conference on “Changing Business Scenario & Information Technology” at School of Management Sciences Varanasi during 23rd–24th Feb, 2007.
- Attended IBM Faculty Enablement Program 2008 on Service Oriented Architecture and Web 2.0 conducted by UPTU Lucknow at Noida Campus.
- Completed two days training on Network Simulator with DELLSOFT Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Delhi 17th& 18th August 2008.
- Attended one-day workshop on Advanced Developer Technologies organized by Microsoft Corporation on 5th June, 2009.
- Attended two-day workshop on High Impact Teaching Skills conducted by Dale Carnegie Training ISO 9001 Certified 17th & 18th August, 2009 at NIET, Greater Noida.
- Attended HOD meet on 18th July 2015 at Tata Consultancy Services Gwal Pahari Gurgaon.
- Attended one day Faculty Development Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (Copyrights-Trademarks-Patent) July 25, 2015 conducted by India Juris at NIET, Greater Noida.
- Attended two-day workshop on Cloud Computing organized by AgileInfyTech, Greater Noida on 21-22 February, 2015.
- Attended one-day workshop on Internet of Things organized by Department of Mechanical Enginering, NIET Greater Noida in collaboration with Parametric Technology India on 10th June, 2016.
- Attended one-week short term Course on Embedded C Programming of Microcontrollers through ICT from 2nd May 2016 to 6th May, 2016, NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Attended one-week short term course on Open Technology through ICT from 29th Aug to 2nd Sept, 2016 NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Successfully completed online course "Foundation of Data Structure" conducted by IIT Bombay between 5th April to 3rd June, 2016.
- Attended one-week short term course on Cloud Computing through ICT from 5th Dec to 9th Dec, 2016 NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Convener International Conference on Advances in Computational Techniques and Research Practices ICACTRP-2017, 3-4 February, 2017.
- Attended one-week short term course on PHP & MySQL through ICT from 23rd Jan to 27th Jan, 2017 NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Attended one-week short term course on Cyber Crime & Forensic Tools through ICT from 6th Feb to 10th Feb, 2017 NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Attended one-week short term course on Multimedia Tools & Utilities through ICT from 23rd Mar to 31st Mar, 2017 NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Attended one-week short term course on Data Mining and Business Intelligence through ICT from 4th Sep 2017 to 8th Sep, 2017 NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Completed online certification courses on MySQL-A Practical Approach, Fundamentals of Database System, C++ Programming: A Practical Approach, Problem Solving through programming in C, Azure Data Lake from ICT Academy, IIT Kanpur, April-July, 2018.
- Attended one-week FDP on “Approaches for in silico drug designing” 3rd -7th July 2018 sponsored by AKTU under TEQIP–III at IILM Academy of Higher Learning, College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida.
- Participated in one-week faculty development program on Application of Advanced Tools & Techniques in Electronics Engineering (AATTEE-2019) from 21st to 25th May, 2019, NIET Greater Noida.
- Completed one-week faculty development program on Machine Learning from 27th May 2019-31st May, 2019 sponsored by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow under TEQIP_III.
- Participated in AICTE-sponsored one week QIP short term course on Data Science using R & Python held from 24th June to 28th June 2019 organized by Derpartment of Management Studies, IIT, Roorkee (Uttarakhand).
- Participated in AKTU sponsored one week QIP faculty development program on An Introduction to programming: A Padeagogical Approach held from 13th Aug to 18th Aug 2019 organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT, Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh).
- Participated in six-day FDP on Python for Data Science held from 15th -20th June, 2020 organized by Forsk Coding School.
- Participated in five-day FDP on Machine Learning and its applications using Python held from 29th June to 3rd July 2020 organized by AKGEC Ghaziabad.
- NPTEL online certification for passing the course NBA Accreditation and Teaching-Learning in Engineering(NATE) with score 99% Jan-April, 2020.
- Google Digital certificate awarded for the successful completion of 40 hours course The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing certification exam on 30th May, 2020.
- Participated in one-week short term training program on Data Science held from 24th August to 29th August, 2020 sponsored by AICTE under AQIS at NIET Greater Noida.
- Participated and successfully completed one week online FDP on “Recent trends in computer science and applications” (RTCSA-2020) held from 1st to 6th September, 2020 at Vikash School of Business Management, Bargarh, Odisha.
- Participated and successfully completed the five-day online FDP on the theme “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from 21st June–25th June, 2021.
- Completed one-week FDP on Data Analysis Using Excel from 20th July to 24th July, 2021 sponsored by E & ICT Academy, IIT Kanpur.
- Completed Python Basics Course University of Michigan on 8th Aug 2021 throgh Coursera Learning Platform.
- Completed Python Functions, Files and Directories course from University of Michigan on 13th August, 2021 through Coursera Learning Platform.
- Completed Python classes and inheritance course from University of Michigan on 15th August, 2021 through Coursera Learning Platform.
- Completed data collection and processing with Python course from University of Michigan on 16th August, 2021 through Coursera Learning Platform.
- Completed Machine Learning with Python course from IBM on 20th August, 2021 through Coursera Learning Platform.
- Completed Introduction to Deep Learning and Neural Networks with Keras from IBM on 22nd August, 2021 through Coursera Learning Platform.
- Completed SQL for Data Science course from University of California Davis on 29th August, 2021 through Coursera Learning Platform.
- Certificate of Appreciation for dedication and devotion towards the duties session 2009-2010 from NIET Greater Noida.
- Certificate of Appreciation for organizing national conference on Emerging Technologies in Computer Science (ETCS-12) 20-21 October 2012.
- Certificate of Appreciation for the excellent result session 2013-14 given by Managing Director, NIET Greater Noida.
- Certificate of Appreciation for taking minimum leave during session 2013-14 given by Managing Director, NIET Greater Noida.
- Certificate of Appreciation for valuable contribution in the field of Education and social service on the occasion of “Shikshak Samman Samaroh” organized by RSM at Gautam Budh Nagar on 01-10-2016.
- Certifiate of Reviewing awarded by Biosystems Engineering ELSEVIER June 2021.
- Certificate of Acknowledgement from Amity University for participating as a PC Member during the IEEE International Conference on Computation, Automation and Knowledge Management (ICCAKM 2021) held during 19th -21st Jan, 2021 in Dubai.
- Certificate of Appreciation for reviewing paper in the international journal of computing and digital systems College of Information Technology, University of Bahrain November 2021.
- Delivered a lecture on “Corporation Model” June’ 2004 at JSS Noida.
- Delivered a lecture on “Church Thesis Theorem” July’ 2004 at JSS Noida.
- Delivered a lecture on “Multi Dimensional Databases” June’ 2005 at JSS Noida.
- Delivered a lecture on “Outsourcing Application Requirements and Support” July’ 2005 at JSS Noida.
- Delivered a lecture on “Data Mining Techniques” June’ 2006 at JSS Noida.
- Delivered invited talk on “SQL for Data Analytics” on 5th Nov 2016 in MCA Department at NIET Greater Noida.
- Delivered invited talk on “Object Oriented Concepts and Its Application” on 27th Nov 2017 in MCA Department at NIET Greater Noida.
- Delivered invited talk on “Outcome Based Education” on 27th Jan 2021 in MCA Department at NIET Greater Noida.
- Delivered invited talk on “Deep Learning and Neural Networks with Keras” on 11th Oct 2019 in CSE Department at MIT Moradabad.
- Delivered a lecture on “Outcome Based Pedagogic Principles for Effective Teaching” in a FDP sponsored by TEQIP-III AKTU Lucknow on 7th December 2019 at MIT Mooradabad Uttar Pradesh.
- Delivered a lecture on “SQL for Data Science” on 3rd March 2021 in CSE Department at MIT Moradabad.
- Delivered inivited talk on “ NBA SAR Criteria 3: Course Outcomes and Program Outcomes” in 15 days FDP A2Z of NBA Accreditation Process on 27th August 2021 at Inderprastha Engineering College Ghaziabad.
Rajendra Kumar, Anil Kumar Kapil, Vikesh Kumar, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Modeling and Simulation Concepts, University Science Press ISBN 978-81-318-0696-8 2009BOOK CHAPTERS
Raj Kumar, Shweta Vishnoi, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Book: Distributed Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach Book Chapter: Knowledge-Based Problem-Solving How AI and Big Data Are Transforming Health Care Taylor and Francis Group ISBN:9780367466657 2020.
Editors Satya Prakash Yadav, Dharmendra Prasad Mahato, Nguyen Thi Dieu Linh.
Lakshit Madaan, Amit Kumar, Suresh Kumar, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Secure and Enhanced Crowdfunding Solution Using Blockchain Technology, Transforming Management with AI, Big-Data and IoT, Springer Nature , Under Production House Editors: Al-Turjman, F., Yadav, S. P., Kumar, M., Yadav, V., Stephan, T. ISBN 978-3-030-86749-2.
Jayant Bhardwaj, Abhijit Nayak, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Satya Prakash Yadav A review in Wavelet transforms based medical image fusion, Transforming Management with AI, Big-Data, and IoT, Springer Nature, Under Production.
Editors: Al-Turjman, F., Yadav, S. P., Kumar, M., Yadav, V., Stephan, T. ISBN 978-3-030-82079-4.
Sudhanshu Agarwal, Himanshu Pandey, Ajay Kumar, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, “Recent trends in Physical Science and Engineering” Kindle Direct Publishing ISBN 9798475431672 2021.PATENTS PUBLISH AND GRANTED
Filed and Published Patent title ED TRACKER “Accepts finger print and display the educational details of user on screen of system” on 28/09/2017 application number 201721034499.
File and Published Patent title SC-SYSTEM Smart Cooking System on 20/12/2017 application number 201721045785.
Granted Australian Patent (2021101242) title “Women Safety Hidden Malacious Chip Using Deep Learning and IOT Based Tracking Technology” Filing Date: 10th March 2021 Grant Date: 21st April 2021.SPONSORED PROJECT
Title of project: Receiver Buffer Blocking in Multipath Communication grant under collaborative research and innovative program funding through TEQIP III AKTU for 2019-20.
Amount sanctioned : Rs. 3,00,000/-LIST OF PUBLICATIONS International Journals (Total 34)
Rajkumar Goel, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Shweta Vishnoi and Ritesh Rastogi, “Smart agriculture – Urgent need of the day in developing countries”, Sustainable Computing: Informatics and Systems, Volume 30, June 2021, 100512 ISSN 2210-5379 Elsevier (SCI IF=4.028 Q1 journal).
Raj Kumar Goel, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Shweta Vishnoi, “Self-sustainable smart cities: Socio-spatial society using participative bottom-up and cognitive top-down approach”, Cities, 2021, 103370, ISSN 0264-2751, Elsevier (SCI IF=5.835 Q1 journal).
Ashok Kumar Sahoo,Pradeepta Kumar Sarangi,Chandra Shekhar Yadav, “Indian Sign Language Recognition Using Ensemble Based Classifier Combination”, Macromolecular Symposia, Wiley online Library pp. 1-6 18 February 2022 (Scopus Indexed) ISSN:1521-3900.
Raj Kumar Goel, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Shweta Vishnoi, Laxman Singh and Praveen Pachauri, “Team Cognition Approach in Agile Software Development”, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review Vol:14 Issue:4, pp. 18 – 25 2021 ISSN: 1791-2377 (Scopus indexed).
Vineet Kumar, A. K. Sinha, A. K. Solanki, P. Pachauri, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, “An Intelligent Image Inpainting Autoencoder Model for Irregular Mask”, Design Engineering, volume 2021 issue pp. 1853-1865,ISSN :0011-9342 Design Engineering Toronto. (Scopus indexed).
Chandra Shekhar Yadav and Mohit Kumar “Overview of Ubiquitous Computing” JOURNAL OF CRITICAL REVIEWS ISSN- 2394-5125 volume-7 issue-7 pp. 1273-1278 2020. (Scopus indexed).
Roshni Prasad, Surya Prakash Sharma, C S Yadav, “Enhanced Pre-Processing Techniques based Intrusion Detection Systems using Machine Learning”, Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry, vol. 12 issue 3 pp. 2772-2779 e-ISSN 1309-6591,2021(Scopus Indexed).
Pitamber Adhikari, C. S. Yadav, "A Cross Honeyfarm based defense against worm attacks", International Journal of Research Fellow for Engineering, Vol 1, Issue 1, pp 32-46 2013 Pitamber Adhikari, C.S. Yadav, "A defense against worm attacks based on cross honeyfarm with honey pots", International Journal of Scientific and Innovative Technologies(IJSIT) Volume 1, Issue 1, pp 1-11, 2013
Srishti Jain, Surya Prakash Sharma, C S Yadav, “Diagnosis of Diabetes using Modified PSO and FFNN Technique Their Application to WSD”, Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry, Volume 12, Issue 3 ,July 2021 pp. 2671-2677 e-ISSN 1309-6591,2021(Scopus Indexed)
Sambit Satpathy, M C Trivedi, V Goyal, C S Yadav and N K Mishra, “Fractographic properties of electrode material of supercapacitor(carbon aerogel) with its application”, Advances in materials and processing technologies, Taylor & Francis pp. 1-11 ISSN: 2374-0698 June 2021 (Scopus indexed) (IF 1.56)
Sukirti, Chandra Shekhar Yadav and Pushkal Shukla “Image Haze Removal Using a Combined Noise Removal Filter and Machine Learning Algorithms”, International Journal for Research in Engineering and Emerging Trends (IJREET) ISSN: 2545-4523 (Online) Vol.5 Issue 1 pp. 1-5 2021
Rahat Naz, Chandra Shekhar Yadav and Pushkal Shukla “Brain Region Segmentation with Semanticseg using Weighted Least Square Filtering with Low MSE”, International Journal for Research in Engineering and Emerging Trends (IJREET) ISSN: 2545-4523 (Online) Vol.5 Issue 1 pp. 1-6 2021.
Sukirti, Chandra Shekhar Yadav and Pushkal Shukla , “Image Dehazing Techniques in Image Processing”, International Journal for Research in Engineering and Emerging Trends (IJREET) ISSN: 2545-4523 (Online) Vol.4 Issue 2 pp. 1-5 2021.
Rahat Naz, Chandra Shekhar Yadav and Pushkal Shukla , “Brain Region Segmentation using Neural Networks Techniques: A Review”, International Journal for Research in Engineering and Emerging Trends (IJREET) ISSN: 2545-4523 (Online) Vol.4 Issue 2 pp. 1-5 2021.
Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Raghuraj Singh, Yaduvir Singh “Reliability analysis of object oriented systems using vague lambda-tau modeling” Vol.1, No.2, pp.151 – 168 Int. J. Fuzzy Computation and Modelling Inderscience Enterprises Ltd 2015 ISSN 2052-3548.
Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Raghuraj Singh “Prediction Model for Object Oriented Software Development Effort Estimation Using One Hidden Layer Feed Forward Neural Network with Genetic Algorithm” Advances in Software Engineering, Volume 2014, Article ID 284531 pp. 1-6, Hindawi Publishing Corporation 2014.
Amar Pal Yadav, C. S. Yadav “Dynamic Approach for Measuring Internal Attributes of Object-Oriented System” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) ISSN: 2278-1323 Volume 4 Issue 4, pp 1617-1622 April 2015.
Amar Pal Yadav, C. S. Yadav, Ram Kumar Sharma “Comparative Analysis for Traditional and Object- Oriented Approach using COCOMO-II Model for Cost Estimation” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Volume 4 Issue 4, pp 1623-1628 April 2015.
Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Raghuraj Singh “Tuning of COCOMO II Model Parameters for Estimating Software Development Effort using GA for PROMISE Project Data Set” International journal of Computer Applications (0975-8887) vol. 90, No. 1 pp. 37-43 Foundation of computer science, New York, USA, 2014.
Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Raghuraj Singh “Implementation of Prediction Model for Object Oriented Software Development Effort Estimation using One Hidden Layer Neural Network” International Journal of Advanced Computer Research (ISSN (print):2249-7277 ISSN(online):2277-7970) Volume-4 Issue-14 pp. 157-166 March-2014.
Srivastva, Daya Shankar, and Yadav, C. S. “A Study of traditional Size Estimation Metrics for Object-Oriented Software”, VSRD International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT), ISSN 2319-2224 Vol. 3, Issue 7, pp 261-268, July 2013.
Kesherwani, Ajay & Yadav, C.S. “An Optimized APFDc Test Case Prioritization Techniques using PSO”, VSRD International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT), ISSN 2319-2224 Vol.3, Issue 8, pp 287-292, August 2013.
Malik, Vikrant & Yadav, C.S. “Agent Based Message Communication in Grid World”, IJRFE, ISSN 2277-3878 Vol. 1, issue 7, pp 80-93, September 2013.
Vikrant Malik and C S Yadav. "Performance prediction of Multi-Agent based simulation applications on the grid," International Journal of Scientific and Innovative Technologies (IJSIT 2013), pp.16-21,Volume-1 Issue-1, Nov. 2013.
Pitamber Adhikari, C. S. Yadav, “A Cross Honeyfarm based defense against worm attacks”, International Journal of Research Fellow for Engineering, Vol 1, Issue 1, pp 32-46 ISSN: 2320-7396 2013.
Pitamber Adhikari, C.S. Yadav, “A defense against worm attacks based on cross honeyfarm with honey pots”, International Journal of Scientific and Innovative Technologies(IJSIT) Volume 1, Issue 1, pp 1-11, 2013.
Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Raghuraj Singh “Analysis of Coupling Measures in Weighted Object Relation Diagram (WORD)” International journal of Information Technology & Systems, vol.1; No.2: pp. 103-109 ISSN: 2277-9825 July 2012.
Priya Chaudhary, C. S. Yadav “An Approach for Calculating the Effort Needed on Testing Projects”,International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) ISSN: 2278 – 1323 Volume 1 Issue 1, pp 35-40 2012 April 2012.
Priya Chaudhary, C. S. Yadav “Optimizing Test Effort Estimation- A Comparative Analysis”, International Journal of Scientific Research Engineering and Technology(IJSRET) Volume 1 Issue 2, pp 18-20 May 2012.
Raghuraj Singh, Chandra Shekhar Yadav et.al “Optical Character Recognition (OCR) for printed Devnagari Script using Artificial Neural Network” International Journal of Computer Science and Communication(IJCSC) ISSN:0973-7391 vol. 1, No.1, pp. 91-95 January-June 2010.
Mamta, Fatima Abdullah, Mayank Deep Khare, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, “Comparative Study of Efficient Storage Techniques in Cloud Computing”, IJARCCE ISSN 2278-1021 vol. 6, issue 2, pp 1-5 February 2017.
Aradhana, C. S. Yadav, “Traffic Light Signal Detection: A study”, International Journal of Advanced Engineering & Research Development ISSN 2348-6406 vol. 4, issue 8, pp-59-63 August 2017.
Aradhana, C. S. Yadav, Pradeep, “Adaptive Traffic Light Detection using Color Spaces”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 173 – No.4, pp. 33-34, September 2017.
Md. Sajid Khan, Chandra Shekahr Yadav, Mayank Deep Khare, “Implementing Cryptographic Method for Ensuring Data Security in Cloud Computing Based on Hybrid Cloud”, IJRRST (ISSN 2395-6011) Volume 4, Issue 8, pp. 338-343 May, 2018.
Md. Sajid Khan, Mayank Deep Khare, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, “An Approach for Ensuring Data Seurity in Cloud Computing based on Hybrid Cloud- A Survey”, IJSRD (ISSN 2321-0613), Volume 5, Issue 12, pp. 596-599 2018.INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES (TOTAL 10)
Satpathy S., Mohan P., Yadav C.S., Mishra N.K. (2022) “New Characterization of Electrode of Supercapacitor with Its Application as a Backup Power Supply” In: Das K.N., Das D., Ray A.K., Suganthan P.N. (eds) Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Sustainable Technologies. Algorithms for Intelligent Systems. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-6893-7_16
Verma L.P., Sheel N., Yadav C.S. (2021) “Concurrent Multipath Transfer Using Delay Aware Scheduling” Innovations in Computational Intelligence and Computer Vision. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1189. Springer, Singapore ISBN : 978-981-15-6067-5. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-6067-5_27 (Scopus indexed)
Mamta, M. D. Khare and C. S. Yadav, "Secure data transmission in cloud environment using visual cryptography and genetic algorithm: A review," 2017 International Conference on Innovations in Control, Communication and Information Systems (ICICCI), Greater Noida 2017, pp. 1-4, ISBN: 978-1-5386-3940-5 doi: 10.1109/ICICCIS.2017.8660941 (Scopus indexed).
Anil Kumar, C.S. Yadav, et.al “Parameter Tuning of COCOMO Model for software Effort Estimation using PSO”, ICIAICT ISBN 978-93-81583-34-0 pp. 99-105 2012
Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Raghuraj Singh “Reliability of Object Oriented Systems with Markov Transfer of Control” proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computer and Management (CAMAN 2011) organized by IEEE Wuhan Section, Hunan University, Wuhan University, Engineering Information Institute and Chongqing VIP Information Co.,Ltd. Wuhan China. Paper is indexed by EiCompendex and ISTP, May, pp. 19-21, 2011 ISBN: 978-1-4244-9283-1. (Scopus indexed).
Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Raghuraj Singh “Software Metrics Set for Object Oriented System” proceedings of International Conference on Computing: Updates and Trends (CUT-2010) 6th Feb, 2010 Jaipuria School of Business Indira Puram.
Devendra Chandra, C. S. Yadav, Kalpana Dwivedi, Vivek Kumar Sharma, “Advancement in Networking: Fog Computing”, ICACTRP-2017 3-4 Feb 2017.
Abbas Syed Meesam, Oli Kamal, Sharma Renuka, and Yadav C.S.,“A Systematic Investigation of Virtual Reality And Its Development ,Technology and Security”, 2nd International conference on Advances in Computational Techniques and Research Practices(ICACTRP), Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida, 14-15 Sep 2018.
Sharma Punit, Yadav C.S., and Nayak Sanjay, “Implementation of Automatic Channel Switch System to Escape Commercial Break”, 2nd International conference on Advances in Computational Techniques and Research Practices(ICACTRP), Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida, 14-15 Sep 2018.
Akrati Goel, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, “The Dark Side of Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things, Privacy and Trust Issues” International Conference on Emergence of Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things: Challenges and Opportunities for Business, Society and Education Friday September 20, 2019 at Jaipuria School of Business Indira Puram.NATIONAL JOURNAL (TOTAL 03)
Ravin Kumar, C.S. Yadav “Planned Outline of Indian Sign Language Recognition” NIET Journal of Engineering & Technology ISSN 2229-5828 Volume: 6 Issue: winter pp. 38-44, 2015.
Ravin Kumar, C. S. Yadav “Concept Description of Hand Gesture Recognition using Indian Sign Language”, Global Journal of Networks and Techniques, Vol. 1 issue 1 pp. 23-35, 2015.
Raghuraj Singh, Chandra Shekhar Yadav “Performance Evaluation of Information Systems” NIET Journal of Engineering & Technology ISSN 2229-5828 Volume: 1 Issue: Autumn, pp. 63-66, 2010.NATIONAL CONFERENCE (TOTAL 06)
C.S.Yadav“Internet Security for Passive Attacks”, National Conference on Internet Security and Cyber Laws (NCISCL-2014), pp. 185-186 HBTI Kanpur, April 5-6, 2014.
C.S.Yadav, Dayashankar Srivastava, “An Enhanced Function Point Approach for size estimation of object oriented software” Emerging Technologies in Computer Science(ETCS-12) NIET Greater Noida 20-21 October 2012.
Priya Chaudhary, C. S. Yadav, “Estimation model for the effort needed on testing projects using test case point analysis”, Emerging Technologies in Computer Science(ETCS-12) NIET Greater Noida 20-21 October 2012.
Arvind Kumar, C. S. Yadav, “Software Tool For Drawing Flow Graph & Determining Cyclomatic Complexity of Source Code”, Emerging Technologies in Computer Science(ETCS-12) NIET Greater Noida 20-21 October 2012.
Ajay Kesharwani ,C. S. Yadav, “Prioritize Test Case Using Concept Of Genetic Algorithm To Cover Maximum Line of Code with the help of fitness function”, National Conference on Cloud Computing-Driving New Innovative for E-Governance and Education , IIMT Greater Noida, U.P 2012.
C.S. Yadav “Applications of OCR for Printed and Hand Written Devnagari Script in Banking and Corporate Sector” Changing Business Scenario & Information Technology at SMS Varanasi 24th Feb 2007.
M. TECH DISSERTATION GUIDED
|Session||M.Tech (CSE/SE)||Student's Name with R. No./Enroll No.||DISSERTATION TITLE|
|2009-2010||SE||Ajay Kesharwani (5913316001/061551439366)||An Optimized Average Percentage Fault Detection with Cost(APFDe) Test Case Prioritization Technique using PSO|
|2009-2010||SE||Anil Kumar (5913316003/133MT/10/2009)||Parameter Tuning of COCOMO Model for Software Effort Estimation using Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO)|
|2009-2010||SE||Arvind Kumar (5913316007/040281405076)||Software Tool for drawing control flow graph and determining cyclomatic complexity of source code|
|2009-2010||SE||Daya Shankar Srivastava (5913316008/041551429743)||Size Estimation of Object-Oriented Software-An enhanced function point approach|
|2009-2010||SE||Priya Chaudhary (5913316015/02068131313932)||Estimation Model for the Effort needed on Testing Projects using Test Point Analysis|
|2010-2012||SE||Pitamber Adhikari (6013316009/041331326288)||A Hybrid Honeyfarm based defense against polymorphic worm attacks|
|2010-2012||SE||Vikrant Malik (6013316016/041331326300)||Intelligent Agent Communication in Grid Domain|
|2011-2013||SE||Amar Pal Yadav (1113309501/111330900665)||Automated Tool for Measuring The Attributes of Large Object-Oriented Software|
|2011-2013||SE||Gaurav Kumar Srivastva (1113309507/111330900671)||A Novel Technique for Spare Web Page Detection in Parallel Web Crawler|
|2012-2014||SE||Ravin Kumar (1213309508/071501042209)||Recognition of Static Numeral Signs in Indian Sign Language for Deaf and Dumb|
|2015-2017||CSE||Mamta (1513310504/151331008404)||Secure Data Transmission in Cloud Environment using visual cryptography and genetic algorithm|
|2015-2017||CSE||AradhanaVerma (1513310501/151331008401)||Adaptive Traffic Light Detection Using Color Spaces|
|2015-2017||CSE||Md. Sajid Khan (1513310505/151331008405)||An Approach for Ensuring Data Security in Cloud Computing Based on Hybrid Cloud|
|2016-2018||CSE||Shubham Malik (1613310501/121331026782)||Automatic Face Detection using Color Based Segmentation and Face Recognition using Eigen Face|
|2017-2019||CSE||Akrati Goel (1713310501/133MT/001/2017)||Impact of Software Metrics in Software Project Management|
- Life Member of the Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), Membership No. LM-50085.
- Member of Board of Studies for B. Tech (CS/IT) and MCA and M.Tech(CS/IT) syllabi session 2007-2008, 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12 U.P. Technical University, Lucknow.
- Secretary/Treasurer of ISTE Local Chapter at NIET, Greater Noida.
- Member of CAC (Central Administration Committee), NIET, Greater Noida.
- Life Member of Indian Red Cross Society, Membership No. 846.
- Member of Computer Society of India, Membership No. F8000141.
- Member, BOG, NIET, Greater Noida.
- Member Review Committee IET, Image Processing.
- Members of Board of Studies for B.Tech(CS/IT), MCA, M.Tech(CS/IT) syllabi 2020-2021 AKTU Lucknow.
- Convener BOS(CSE/IT/MCA) academic sessions 2020-21, 2021-22 at Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology Greater Noida.
Welcome to the School of Computer Applications at Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology (NIET), Greater Noida. The school offers the best infrastructure, well-qualified intellectual capital and industry-oriented curricula to meet the needs of the students as per the national educational policy (NEP-2020). NIET obtained autonomous status in 2021 and is the first autonomous institute in Uttar Pradesh. It proves that it is one of the best institutes in India. Our students perform well in industry, entrepreneurship and higher education with ethics and moral values.
It is evolving into a center of excellence, providing quality technical education and producing competent professionals with high levels of credibility, integrity and ethical standards. Our goal is to recognize, respect and encourage the creative potential of each student. We offer courses such as MCA with intake 180, integrated MCA (BCA+MCA) with intake 60 and MCA in ODL mode with intake 120, which are likely to be introduced very soon.
Beyond academics, we place a strong emphasis on extra-curricular and co-curricular activities to enable our students to learn coding and management skills. Our approach is to provide quality learning materials relevant to tomorrow's leadership and the challenges that would result from technological disruption.
We believe in essentials of education such as character building, altruistic living, reverence for all life and respect for the great of all faiths, spiritual growth and refinement of the soul so that our students can contribute to the sustainable development of our country.
Please explore our website and visit our campus to achieve your educational goals.
Thank you so much.
Dr. Chandra Shekhar Yadav
Professor and Dean School of Computer Applications
Dr Apoorva Joshi, Assistant Professor & Head of Department of MCA at Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida. She graduated in Computer Applications from MCRPV University, Madhya Pradesh, India. She completed Master of Computer Applications from RGPV University, Bhopal. She completed her Ph.D. in the field of Data Mining from RNTU University. She is in teaching profession for more than 8 years. She has published more than 10 Research Papers & Chapters in reputed International Journals including Thomson Reuters & Scopus and presented more than 15 research papers in National and International conferences. Two patents on her name (Indian & Australian with grant). She is also involved in translation work for NPTEL Books. She has also been engaged in delivering expert lectures at renowned institutes. Her main area of interest includes Big Data and Internet of Things. She is also a member of professional organizations which includes:
- Life Membership of the International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
- Life Memership of Vigyan Bharti
- Member of International Association of Computer Science and Engineering Teachers(IACSET)
- Appointed as a Reviewer in International Journal of Research and Scientific Innovation(IJRSI)
Dr. Apoorva Joshi
HOD - MCA
- Department got NBA Accredited in 2021.
- NET qualified Experienced faculty with excellent, academic track record.
- Excellent result in the University.
- 100% Internship to students in MNC’s.
- Regular Industrial visit are arranged.
- Placement Training in coordination with CMC.
- Regular Sessions on Quantitative and Aptitude techniques.
- Coursera Modules for Students.
- Salesforce Certification Program.
- CISCO/CCNA Certification Program.
- Digital Marketing(SEO/Analytics) Certification.
- Soft skills enhancement programs.
- Tie-up with IIRS Dehradun.
- Active Participation in IIC activities.
Department of MCA@NIET has inculcated the research culture among faculty and students by maintaining a vivacious research atmosphere. Faculties have been regularly involved and motivated to publish papers in peer reviewed national/international journal and conferences.
The young graduates are motivated to orient towards research under the guidance and supervision of the faculty mentors. Department ensures to improve the knowledge base exponentially through encouraging students to draft and publish their project work in form of papers.
Students are advised on how to start the research journey, presenting and publishing articles throughout their tenure in the department. Many supporting activities and events are conducted on a regular basis to keep up the research spirit.
Various schemes like Avishkar Bhoomi ...etc. have been launched to encourage students for innovative ideas.
Incubation Centre is also there at college level to nurture the emerging entrepreneurs of MCA.
Students and Faculty members are rewarded with incentives and certificates for publishing the papers in journal(SCI/Scopus) or IEEE Conferences.
- Department has more than 100+ papers published in peer reviewed national/international journals and conferences.
- In the last Two Years Department has published around 12 research papers in peer reviewed national and international SCOPUS and SCI indexed journals & Conferences out of which 10 are Scopus indexed and 02 are SCI indexed.
- Faculty members have published around 07 Books and Book Chapter.
- Department has also got 3 Patents published and 2 are in pipeline.
- Mr. Santosh Gupta
- Mr. Devanshu Dube
- Mr. Vikas Kumar
This is not the end faculty members are also engaged in guiding M.Tech and Ph.D students on latest technologies. Dr. Sachin Kumar is engaged in guiding Two (02) Ph.D students.
The department has well-furnished infra structure comprising of adequate classroom equipped with LCD PROJECTORS and Internet Connectivity, sophisticated computer labs and Wi-Fi enabled environment.
The central library and department library with its prescribed books and Digital Library helps students to update themselves with the recent trends in the industry.
Additionally, the sports facilities, and Centre of excellence, programs creates an environment of fun and learning.
The Placement cell provides pre-placement training and recruitments and opens doors to a wider range of professional opportunities in the computing industry.
- Regular Industrial visits.
- Regular Guest lectures.
- Regular Industrial Workshops to update the knowledge of students.
- Group Discussions & Training by industry experts.
- Accelerated Mentorship Program for scaling up the employability percentage and annual remuneration.
- Encouragement of students to take up industry based projects.
- Regular Personality Development (PDP) classes for overall personality development.
- Experienced dedicated faculty with excellent, academic track record.
- CMC & PFS to train and make students employable.
- Excellent Infrastructure with Innovative labs.
- Dedicated Central and Departmental Library, Digital library for Students.
- TBLS Scheme for students.
- Innovative Labs like CISCO, Salesforce, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence etc.
- Mentor Mentee Relationship.
- Focus on overall development of Student.
MCA @NIET is focuses on student placement. Department has placement coordinator who manages the interaction with college placement cell. As a result, the department during COVID time still managed to get 100% internship for their 2020 batch and were able to place more than 80% of their students in MNC and are still in process.
Not only that the placement for 2022 batch has also started and the students have started getting offer letters …….
Teradata India Pvt. Ltd.
LPA - 9.0
Steria (India) Ltd.
Department of MCA @ NIET has an informal Alumni Association at ALMA CONNECT. With the efforts of faculty members, we were able to share bonding and healthy network between alumni and institute.
Most of them reverted to their alma connect to give valuable feedback and also encouraged us to progress in right direction. They shared their knowledge and skills that they have learned in this huge IT world.
The main aim of the Alumni Association
- Develop a bond and network between Alumni, department and Institute.
- Help their juniors to guide and progress in right direction.
- To provide a forum for the Alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues by organizing and coordinating reunion activities of the Alumni.
- Maintaining the updated and current information of all Alumni.
With these objectives, we are sure that we can increase strong bonding among alumni and Institute. Many of our Alumni occupied prominent positions in different sectors like in Banking, Finance, IT, Teaching, Entrepreneur etc. Department is having a track record of outstanding performances of its pass-outs in different spheres.
Alumni have helped to get students placed, also mentored some students and helped them in guiding their career.
The alumni of Institute are guiding and nurturing our students to become more technical for IT industry. It is our plan to develop everlasting relations with our alumni which in turn will give rise to mutual benefits.
Department under the guidance of college organizes Alumni meet regularly to have interaction with their pass out batches.
- Classrooms equipped with modern teaching learning aids like LCD projector, audio etc.
- The department has got its own library; besides a central library, consisting of text books, reference books, student project reports, conference proceedings, faculty development program materials etc.
- Independent Career Management Cell provides counseling and guidance to students on their career aspect.
- Provides platform for students to participate in various forums and technical and non-technical events.
- The faculty members are involved in live projects with the industry to take up Quality Improvement Programs (QIP).
- Innovation labs on high-end technologies such as Cloud Computing, Big Data, IOT (Internet of Things), Mobile Application Development, Cisco Networking Academy, etc.
- Regular industrial visits.
- Regular guest lectures.
- Regular industrial workshops to update the knowledge of students.
- Group discussions & training by industry experts.
- Accelerated Mentorship Program for scaling up the employability percentage and annual remuneration.
- Encouragement of students to take up industry based projects.
- Regular personality development classes for overall personality development.
For admission to first year of MCA : Passed BCA/ Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree or passed B. Sc. /B. Com/ B. A. with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at graduation level with Minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the aggregate.
The candidates can seek admission from two modes
- For admission to first year of MCA in any institution affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow, a candidate must have passed (with/without grace) BCA/ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.A. Bachelor’s degree course of three years minimum duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation Level from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) marks in aggregate.
- 10th Mark-Sheet & Certificate (Original + 3 Copies)
- 12th Mark-Sheet & Certificate (Original + 3 Copies)
- Graduation Marksheets & Degree for PG courses (Original + 3 Copies)
- Migration/TC (Original)
- Copy of Aadhar Card (3 Copies)
- Passport Size Photograph (5 Copies)
- Character Certificate (Original)
- Anti-ragging Certificate (Affidavit by Notary on Rs. 10/- Stamp Paper)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit by Notary on Rs. 10/- Stamp Paper) if any
- Caste Certificate (3 Copies)
- Domicile Certificate
Department publishes bi-annually Newsletter in which department activities are projected and shown.
To provide leadership in the field of computer science resulting in quality software professionals, and researchers by adopting, adhering to a well-crafted and balanced curriculum implemented through innovative teaching and learning methodologies.
The innovative pedagogy adopted is beyond mere curriculum. The teaching processes and methods here are extensive and include role-playing, videos, simulations, team exercises, outbound learning, problem solving, industry interactions, project works, internships, competitions, presentations and lectures.
Seminars, Industry visits, expert lectures, project works, competitions all these activities are being arranged for the students and students also coordinate them. This helps them in building their confidence, managerial skills and also teaches them about the industry culture. During the covid time still we conducted some of the activities. Like
|Activity Name||Date of Event|
|A webinar on Salesforce||06-06-2021|
|A Webinar on interview Techniques||20-06-2021|
|Workshop on Java||17-21 May 2021|
|Workshop on Database Management System||17-21 May 2021|
|Workshop on project Development||17-21 May 2021|
|Exposer & Field Visit for Problem Identification||17-19 Feb 2022|
|My Story-Motivational Session by Successful Innovator||19-02-2022|
|Workshop on Design Thinking and Innovation||22-02-2022|
|Workshop on Entrepreneurship Skills||26-02-2022|
|Exposure visit to Innovation Centre at NIET-TBI||22-02-2022|
These are some of the events organized by Department to enhance capabilities of students. There are lot more in pipeline……
|FEE||MBA FIRST||MBA FINAL||MCA FIRST||MCA FINAL|
|EXTERNAL EXAM FEE||7,500||7,500||7,500||7,500|
|INTERNAL EXAM FEE||3,900||3,900||3,900||3,900|
|SECURITY (Refundable) (One Time)||15,000||--||15,000||--|
|STUDENT WELFARE (One Time)||10,000||--||10,000||--|
|TBL (One Time)||5,600||--||5,600||--|
|TOTAL FIRST YEAR FEE||149,400||116,820||149,400||116,820|
|*Pre- Registration has to be paid/done by Student|
|Type of Room (PLOT NO.-19)||Room Rent||Mess Advance||Medical Ins||Total||Security||Total|
|THREE SEATER (ATTACHED)||60,830||33,660||500||94,990||5,000||99,990|
**Hostel Fees of the institute is likely to be revised. If the fee is revised, students will be liable to pay the differential amount to the institute immediately.
|Type of Room (Plot No.-19)||Room Rent||Mess Advance||Medical Ins||Total||Security||Total||With AC|
|THREE SEATER (ATTACHED)||60,830||33,660||500||94,990||5,000||99,990||--|
|THREE SEATER (AC)||48,950||33,660||500||83,110||5,000||88,110||115,110|
|FOUR SEATER ATTACHED (LBB)||51,830||33,660||500||85,990||5,000||90,990||--|
|FOUR SEATER ATTACHED (UBB)||47,330||33,660||500||81,490||5,000||86,490||--|
**Hostel Fees of the institute is likely to be revised. If the fee is revised, students will be liable to pay the differential amount to the institute immediately.
|MOHAN NAGAR/ANAND VIHAR/ GHAZIABAD (ANNUAL)||36,000/-|
|EAST DELHI (ANNUAL)||Rs.36,630 (annual) or 4,500 (month)|
|BULANDSHAHR (AC COACH) ANNUAL||54,000/-|
|SIKANDRABAD (AC COACH) ANNUAL||42,300/-|
** The bus fees may be subjected to change as per the petrol/diesel/CNG rates.
For online Payment go to our website www.niet.co.in and select online fees payment option.Demand Drafts in favour of NOIDA INSTITUE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, GREATER NOIDA payable at NEW DELHI
**Fees of the institute is likely to be revised on the recommendations of the fee committee of U.P. Govt. If the fee is revised, students will be liable to pay the differential amount to the institute immediately.