OFFICE OF STUDENT'S WELFARE
The Students' Welfare Department (SWD) looks after the rights of the students and supervises the welfare activities in the campus which play a significant role in their career building. SWD also provides a platform to the students to voice their opinions and suggestions to take the institution to a great height.Objectives
- To strive for excellence in education for the realization of a vibrant and inclusive society through knowledge creation and dissemination.
- To blend theoretical knowledge with practical skills.
- To improve the communication skills, GK, IQ, EQ of the students.
- To pursue academic excellence through quality teaching, research and publications.
- To provide access to all sections of the society to pursue higher education.
- To inculcate right values among students.
- To promote leadership qualities among students.
- To produce socially sensitive citizens.
- To hasten the process of creating a knowledge society.
DEAN STUDENT WELFARE
The Students' Welfare Department (SWD) looks after the rights of the students and supervises the welfare activities in the Campus which play a significant role in their career building. SWD also provides a platform to the students to voice their opinions and suggestions to take the institution to a great height.
Welfare of student is of utmost importance to us. The office of Dean Students' Welfare is responsible for all the aspects of students' welfare. The office therefore always motivates the students towards their bright future by engaging them in different academic as well as co-curricular activities so as to fulfill their dreams. The office strives to enhance the students' overall personality and to provide better career opportunities. The office looks after the functioning of various societies and clubs under which students take active participation.
Two Associate Dean Students' Welfare and various departmental coordinators strengthen the office.
Is working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Pharmaceutical Technology. He did his graduation and post graduation from Dr. T.N. MGR Medical University, Chennai and PhD from Hamdard University, Delhi respectively. He is a very young and dynamic coordinator, organizing cultural and technical events.
Is an Assistant Professor in MBA department. She has ten years of teaching experience. She completed her B.Com, M.Com from CCS University, Meerut (UP) and MBA with a specialization in Finance from Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar. She is pursuing her PhD from Sharda University, Greater Noida. Her hard work, patience, determination, and dedication have assisted in organizing various events.