Please Enter Your Information
OFFICE OF STUDENT'S WELFARE
The Students' Welfare Department (SWD) looks after the rights of the students and supervises the welfare activities in the campus which play a significant role in their career building. SWD also provides a platform to the students to voice their opinions and suggestions to take the institution to a great height.Objectives
- To strive for excellence in education for the realization of a vibrant and inclusive society through knowledge creation and dissemination.
- To blend theoretical knowledge with practical skills.
- To improve the communication skills, GK, IQ, EQ of the students.
- To pursue academic excellence through quality teaching, research and publications.
- To provide access to all sections of the society to pursue higher education.
- To inculcate right values among students.
- To promote leadership qualities among students.
- To produce socially sensitive citizens.
- To hasten the process of creating a knowledge society.
DEAN STUDENT WELFARE
Dr. Manish KaushikSeasoned faculty with over 18 years of experience in teaching Graduate students. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving participants' satisfaction, and driving overall improvements. Published more than 35 research paper, 5 book chapter in reputed journals. Currently holding position of Dean Students' Welfare in Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida.
The Students' Welfare Department (SWD) looks after the rights of the students and supervises the welfare activities in the Campus which play a significant role in their career building. SWD also provides a platform to the students to voice their opinions and suggestions to take the institution to a great height.
Welfare of student is of utmost importance to us. The office of Dean Students' Welfare is responsible for all the aspects of students' welfare. The office therefore always motivates the students towards their bright future by engaging them in different academic as well as co-curricular activities so as to fulfill their dreams. The office strives to enhance the students' overall personality and to provide better career opportunities. The office looks after the functioning of various societies and clubs under which students take active participation.
Associate Dean Students' Welfare and various departmental coordinators strengthen the office.
Is working as an Associate Dean Student Welfare and Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering with experience of 13 years. She is graduated with honors in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Uttar Pradesh Technical University in 2010. She is Gold Medalist in M.Tech (VLSI Design) from Uttar Pradesh Technical University in 2012. She is young and dynamic in organizing cultural and technical events.