Please Enter Your Information
Noida Institute of Engineering and Technliogy (NIET) has always been sensitive towards gender issues. In order to deal with issues related to gender, the Institute has a gender Policy in place which conforms to the guidelines of the Supreme Court on the matter. The institute encourages the female members of the student body, faculty and staff to participate in all the activities related to the organisation. The gender Policy of the institute supports the efforts by ensuring a gender sensitive work culture to all the employees. The Gender Policy of NIET, in its present format, does not cover only the students and employees of the institute but also embraces the larger community by promoting gender equality. The whlie campus, including the academic and administrative offices and the common areas, come within the ambit of the Policy.Objectives of the Policy
- Women Empowerment Committee empowers women to face the present challenges by providing tools and techniques that help to eliminate individual stress.
- A sense of community spirit is created that allows women to face these challenges as a team rather than individually.
- The goal of Women Empowerment Committeeis to bring about the advancement, development and empowerment of women. The Women Empowerment Committee encourages women to find practical solutions to their challenges so that each one becomes self-dependent in their own right.
- The responsibility of the Women Empowerment Committee is to take care of the security arrangements for Girl Students and Women staff of our Institution.
NIET has established a Women Empowerment Committee to empower women and help them in all walks of life
Aim To create awareness of Women's Right and to empower them
- Identification of strong leadership and change makers and building their capacity.
- To promote a culture of respect and equality for female gender.
- Evolve all possible strategies for empowering women in not only socio-cultural aspects but also in holistic ways towards the betterment of the society.
- To educate the establishment towards gender sensitization.
- The provision of opportunities and programs for female gender to be financially, mentally and emotionally empowered so as to promote their growth as individuals in their own right.
- To involve students and faculty of NIET to interact with rural and urban women who lack formal education and identify projects suitable for up-gradation using technology.
- To conduct seminars, workshops to impart knowledge of opportunities and tools available and train the women at NIET.
- To help women students understand their strength and potential.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial attitude among young girls at the earliest so that they can be "job givers" rather than "job seekers".
Women Empowerment Committee (WEC)
|Dr Ghazala Naaz (Head, English and Convenor, WEC)||email@example.com|
|Dr. Rupa Mazumder (Dean Pharmacy)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr Kumud Saxena (Head, CSE, IT)||9837890541||Kumud.email@example.com|
|Dr Rashmi Mishra (Head, Biotech)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr Priyanka Chandani (Head, CSDS.CSBS)||email@example.com|
|Dr Anjana Rani Gupta (Dean I year, Head Mathematics)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr Anjali Gupta (Dy. Registrar, Head EN)||email@example.com|
|Dr Sonia Munjal (Head, School of Management)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr Ratna Patil (Head, AIML)||email@example.com|
|Dr Pavan Kumar Shukla (Head, ECE)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr Manish Kaushik (Dean, DSW)||email@example.com|
|Ms. Kanika Jindal (Asso. dean, DSW)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr Mitul Sarkar (Secretary, WEC)||email@example.com|
|Dr Pooja Tyagi (English)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms Nidhi Sharma (ECE)||email@example.com|
|Ms Ragini Malviya (EN)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Ragini Malviyaemail@example.com|
|Mr Rajeev Kumar (MCA)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr Shilpee Patil (ECE)||email@example.com|
|Dr Shuchi Sethi (CS)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr Rakhi Mishra (Pharmacy)||email@example.com|
|Ms Aditee Mattoo (IT)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms Pooja Tyagi (MBA)||email@example.com|
|Ms Manali Gupta (CSBS)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms Sonia Arora (CSBS)||email@example.com|
|Ms Richa Baranwal (EC)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms Neha Jain (EN)||email@example.com|