|4 years (8 semesters)||Computer Science and Engineering||180||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University||AICTE|
For Computer Science, NIET is definitely the best place to study. You can become a part of the tradition of excellence. With rapidly evolving technical and the continuous need for innovation, the department has always produced quality professionals and holds an important position in software industry in India and abroad. The Department of Computer Science and Engineering at NIET is renowned for its cutting-edge research and imparting state-of-the-art education. The department attracts the bright students and faculty members. The faculty members are leaders in advanced computer technologies such as genetic algorithm, parallel processing, data mining, computer graphics, and software engineering, cloud computing, mobile applications & network programming.
To become a prominent department of technical excellence in the field of computing and information system, providing an intellectual, innovative, and inspirational environment to produce competent professionals of the highest ethics equipped with future skills, research potential, and attitude to create startups for society.
- To provide life-long learning environment to strengthen core competencies, innovation, problem-solving skills, ethical values, and social responsibility.
- To establish industry-institute interaction and collaborations to prepare the students to adopt corporate culture with leadership and managerial skills.
- To promote technological advancement by providing exposure to latest tools and technologies being implemented in the industry with the help of ICT and MOOCs.
- To make future-ready graduates by promoting research and projects development on cutting-edge technologies in the fast-paced technology-driven environment.
- To have an excellent scientific and engineering breadth so as to comprehend, analyze, design and provide sustainable solutions for real-life problems using state-of-the-art technologies.
- To have a successful career in industries, to pursue higher studies or to support entrepreneurial endeavors and to face the global challenges.
- To have an effective communication skills, professional attitude, ethical values and a desire to learn specific knowledge in emerging trends, technologies for research, innovation and product development and contribution to society.
- To have life-long learning for up-skilling and re-skilling for a successful professional career as an engineer, scientist, entrepreneur or bureaucrat for the betterment of the society.
- The ability to identify, analyze real world problems and design their ethical solutions using artificial intelligence, robotics, virtual/augmented reality, data analytics, block chain technology, and cloud computing.
- The ability to design and develop the hardware sensor devices and related interfacing software systems for solving complex engineering problems.
- The ability to understand inter-disciplinary computing techniques and to apply them in the design of advanced computing.
- The ability to conduct investigation of complex problems with the help of technical, managerial, leadership qualities, and modern engineering tools provided by industry-sponsored laboratories.
Dr. Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Ph.D.
Professor and Head, CSE
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology Greater Noida
Address: 19 Knowledge Park II, Institutional Area Greater Noida-201306
Primary Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Secondary Email: email@example.com
Primary Phone Number: +91-9313419956
Secondary Phone Number: +91-7982051760
Areas of Expertise: Object Oriented Software Metrics, Set and Soft Computing
Orcid Id: 0000-0003-4774-1765
Scopus Author ID: 57213555062
Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engineering) from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh Lucknow (Formerly UPTU, Lucknow) in 2016
M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) from UPTU, Lucknow with CPI 10 in 2007.
MCA from Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET), Lucknow with 83.2% (First Division with Honors) in 1998.TOPIC OF M.TECH
Optical Character Recognition for Printed Devnagari Script using Artificial Neural Network (ANN).TOPIC OF THE PH.D. SYNOPSIS
Software Metrics Set for Object Oriented Systems. Completed Pre-Ph.D course work under the mentorship of Prof. (Dr.) R.K. Arora, IIT, Delhi.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
High school from U.P. Board, Allahabad with 67.5% (First Division) in 1989.
Intermediate from U.P. Board, Allahabad with 72.8% (First Division) in 1991.
B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) with 78.1% (First Division) from VBS Purvanchal University, Jaunpur in 1994TOTAL EXPERIENCE (24 Years Teaching Experience)
At present, he is the Professor and Head, Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida. He has been teaching here since 12th December 2005. He has seven years of teaching experience at Meerut Institute of Engineering and Technology, Meerut. There, he worked as a Lecturer in Computer Science and Applications Department since 15th Sep, 1998 and as a Senior Lecturer in CSE/IT/MCA Department from 1st Oct, 2003 to 11th Dec 2005.PROJECTS HANDLED
- Query Systems on Census Data 1991 for NICUPSU Lucknow.
- Individual Institute Profile Management System for NICUPSU, Lucknow.
- Library Information Systems for MIET, Meerut.
- Computer Aided Paperless Examination System in MIS Lab, MIET Meerut.
- Computer Concepts and Programming in C
- Database Management System
- Object Oriented Systems using C++
- Unix and C/Shell Programming
- Computer Organization
- Management Information Systems
- System Analysis and Design
- Software Engineering
- Distributed Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Simulation and Modeling
- Object Oriented Software Engineering
- Operating System
- Object Oriented Techniques using JAVA
Operating Systems: DOS, WINDOW-95/98/2000, WINDOW-NT, WINDOW XP, WINDOWS 7.0/8.0/8.1/10.0, LINUX 6.0, SCO-UNIX, UNIXWARE
Languages: Python 3.x, C, C++, Java 2.0/Java5.0, C#, Basic
DBMS: dBase, FoxBASE, Fox plus, Oracle 7.0, Oracle 9.0i/10g/11g
Front End Tools: Visual Basic 6.0, D2K
- Head, Department of Computer Science & Applications(CS/IT/MCA), MIET, Meerut for more than one year.
- Co-ordinator of SC/ST/OBC scholarship at MIET, Meerut.
- Member of Proctorial Board in 2001-2002 Academic Session at MIET, Meerut.
- Representative of MIET in UPMCAT counseling(1999-2000 & 2000-2001).
- Dy. Co-ordinator of sports activities (outdoor games) in academic session (2002-2003) at MIET, Meerut.
- Co-ordinator (CS/IT/MCA) at NIET, Greater Noida during 12/12/2005 to 03/03/2008.
- Associate Editor, NIET Journal of Engineering & Technology.
- Chief Coordinator of SC/ST/OBC scholarship at NIET, Greater Noida.
- Organized Quiz Competition (C/C++ and General Studies) under ISTE Local Chapter at NIET, Greater Noida.
- Established Software Engineering Lab for M.Tech. (Software Engineering), at NIET, Greater Noida.
- Chief Proctor, NIET, Gr. Noida from 1st July, 2009 to 2nd April, 2016.
- Head, Computer Science & Engineering from 3rd Feb, 2015 to till date.
- Member BOS (Computer Science and Engineering/IT/MCA), AKTU, 2020.
B.Tech/MCA/MBA Theory Examination (2001-2002), UPTU, Lucknow.Observership
Observer in B.Tech/MCA/MBA theory examination (2002-2003) at Dr. K.N.
Modi I.E.T., Modinagar.THEORY AND PRACTICAL EXAMINERSHIP.
Purvanchal University, Jaunpur.
Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.
C.C.S. University, Meerut.
B.R.A. University, Agra.
- Dy. Head Examiner for evaluation work at RKGIT, Ghaziabad (2007-2008 Odd semester exam UPTU).
- Centre controller UPSEE Exam (2007) at Rajat Girls Degree College, Indira Nagar, Lucknow.
- Centre controller UPSEE Exam(2008) at P.I.T., Jaunpur.
- Head Examiner for evaluation work at KIET, Ghaziabad (2009-10 Odd Semester exam UPTU, Lucknow).
- Head Examiner for evaluation work at NIET, Greater Noida (2014-15 Even Semester exam UPTU, Lucknow).
- Head Examiner for evaluation work at NIET, Greater Noida (2015-16 Odd Semester exam Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow).
- Nodal Coordinator of Virtual Lab (An initiative of MHRD under the National Mission on Education through ICT) in academic session 2015-16.
- Convener, 1st International conference on Advances in computational techniques and research practices (ICACTRP-2017) on 3rd-4th Feb, 2017.
- Chaired session National Conference on Cloud Computing and Information Technology-2018 at IIMT College of Engineering Greater Noida on 21st Jan, 2018.
- Event Coordinator, SMART INDIA HACKATHON (Software Edition)-2018 at NIET, Greater Noida, 30th-31st March 2018.
- Convener, 2nd International conference on Advances in computational techniques and research practices (ICACTRP-2018) on 14th-15th Sep, 2018.
- Chaired session IEEE International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication Control and Networking at GCET, Greater Noida on 12th-13th October, 2018.
- Coordinatior, Working Area Management, SMART INDIA HACKATHON (Software Edition)-2019 at NIET, Greater Noida, 2nd and 3rd March, 2019.
- Chaired session IEEE International Conference on Computing, Communication, and Intelligent Systems(ICCCIS-2019) at Sharda University Greater Noida 18th-19th October, 2019.
- Organized four online one week short term training program as a program coordinator on “An introduction to IoT and its application for smart, transparent and immutable eco system” sponsored by AICTE under AQIS at NIET Greater Noida from 17th August to 22nd August, 31st August–5th September, 14th September-19th September and 5th October-10th October, 2020.
- Chaired session IEEE International Conference in Dubai on Computation, Automation and Knowledge Management (ICCAKM 2021) Amity University 19th-21st Jan, 2021.
- Attended a National Seminar on “Youth and the Global Network” held on April 12, 1997 at I.E.T., Lucknow.
- Attended a training programme on “Oracle and Visual Basic” at SSi, Meerut during 10th May, 2000 to 15th June, 2000.
- Attended a training programme on “C++ programming” at SSi, Meerut during 2nd May, 2001 to 10th June, 2001.
- Attended workshop on “Essentials of Functional Testing with IBM Rational Robot” during 22nd-24th Sep, 2006.
- Attended National Workshop on “Innovative Teaching” under ISTE student chapter at NIET, Greater Noida during 30th Jan’ 2007.
- Attended two-day national conference on “Changing Business Scenario & Information Technology” at School of Management Sciences Varanasi during 23rd–24th Feb, 2007.
- Attended IBM Faculty Enablement Program 2008 on Service Oriented Architecture and Web 2.0 conducted by UPTU Lucknow at Noida Campus.
- Completed two days training on Network Simulator with DELLSOFT Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Delhi 17th& 18th August 2008.
- Attended one-day workshop on Advanced Developer Technologies organized by Microsoft Corporation on 5th June, 2009.
- Attended two-day workshop on High Impact Teaching Skills conducted by Dale Carnegie Training ISO 9001 Certified 17th & 18th August, 2009 at NIET, Greater Noida.
- Attended HOD meet on 18th July 2015 at Tata Consultancy Services Gwal Pahari Gurgaon.
- Attended one day Faculty Development Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights (Copyrights-Trademarks-Patent) July 25, 2015 conducted by India Juris at NIET, Greater Noida.
- Attended two-day workshop on Cloud Computing organized by AgileInfyTech, Greater Noida on 21-22 February, 2015.
- Attended one-day workshop on Internet of Things organized by Department of Mechanical Enginering, NIET Greater Noida in collaboration with Parametric Technology India on 10th June, 2016.
- Attended one-week short term Course on Embedded C Programming of Microcontrollers through ICT from 2nd May 2016 to 6th May, 2016, NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Attended one-week short term course on Open Technology through ICT from 29th Aug to 2nd Sept, 2016 NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Successfully completed online course "Foundation of Data Structure" conducted by IIT Bombay between 5th April to 3rd June, 2016.
- Attended one-week short term course on Cloud Computing through ICT from 5th Dec to 9th Dec, 2016 NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Convener International Conference on Advances in Computational Techniques and Research Practices ICACTRP-2017, 3-4 February, 2017.
- Attended one-week short term course on PHP & MySQL through ICT from 23rd Jan to 27th Jan, 2017 NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Attended one-week short term course on Cyber Crime & Forensic Tools through ICT from 6th Feb to 10th Feb, 2017 NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Attended one-week short term course on Multimedia Tools & Utilities through ICT from 23rd Mar to 31st Mar, 2017 NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Attended one-week short term course on Data Mining and Business Intelligence through ICT from 4th Sep 2017 to 8th Sep, 2017 NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Completed online certification courses on MySQL-A Practical Approach, Fundamentals of Database System, C++ Programming: A Practical Approach, Problem Solving through programming in C, Azure Data Lake from ICT Academy, IIT Kanpur, April-July, 2018.
- Attended one-week FDP on “Approaches for in silico drug designing” 3rd -7th July 2018 sponsored by AKTU under TEQIP–III at IILM Academy of Higher Learning, College of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida.
- Participated in one-week faculty development program on Application of Advanced Tools & Techniques in Electronics Engineering (AATTEE-2019) from 21st to 25th May, 2019, NIET Greater Noida.
- Completed one-week faculty development program on Machine Learning from 27th May 2019-31st May, 2019 sponsored by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow under TEQIP_III.
- Participated in AICTE-sponsored one week QIP short term course on Data Science using R & Python held from 24th June to 28th June 2019 organized by Derpartment of Management Studies, IIT, Roorkee (Uttarakhand).
- Participated in AKTU sponsored one week QIP faculty development program on An Introduction to programming: A Padeagogical Approach held from 13th Aug to 18th Aug 2019 organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT, Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh).
- Participated in six-day FDP on Python for Data Science held from 15th -20th June, 2020 organized by Forsk Coding School.
- Participated in five-day FDP on Machine Learning and its applications using Python held from 29th June to 3rd July 2020 organized by AKGEC Ghaziabad.
- NPTEL online certification for passing the course NBA Accreditation and Teaching-Learning in Engineering(NATE) with score 99% Jan-April, 2020.
- Google Digital certificate awarded for the successful completion of 40 hours course The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing certification exam on 30th May, 2020.
- Participated in one-week short term training program on Data Science held from 24th August to 29th August, 2020 sponsored by AICTE under AQIS at NIET Greater Noida.
- Participated and successfully completed one week online FDP on “Recent trends in computer science and applications” (RTCSA-2020) held from 1st to 6th September, 2020 at Vikash School of Business Management, Bargarh, Odisha.
- Participated and successfully completed the five-day online FDP on the theme “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from 21st June–25th June, 2021.
- Completed one-week FDP on Data Analysis Using Excel from 20th July to 24th July, 2021 sponsored by E & ICT Academy, IIT Kanpur.
- Completed Python Basics Course University of Michigan on 8th Aug 2021 throgh Coursera Learning Platform.
- Completed Python Functions, Files and Directories course from University of Michigan on 13th August, 2021 through Coursera Learning Platform.
- Completed Python classes and inheritance course from University of Michigan on 15th August, 2021 through Coursera Learning Platform.
- Completed data collection and processing with Python course from University of Michigan on 16th August, 2021 through Coursera Learning Platform.
- Completed Machine Learning with Python course from IBM on 20th August, 2021 through Coursera Learning Platform.
- Completed Introduction to Deep Learning and Neural Networks with Keras from IBM on 22nd August, 2021 through Coursera Learning Platform.
- Completed SQL for Data Science course from University of California Davis on 29th August, 2021 through Coursera Learning Platform.
- Certificate of Appreciation for dedication and devotion towards the duties session 2009-2010 from NIET Greater Noida.
- Certificate of Appreciation for organizing national conference on Emerging Technologies in Computer Science (ETCS-12) 20-21 October 2012.
- Certificate of Appreciation for the excellent result session 2013-14 given by Managing Director, NIET Greater Noida.
- Certificate of Appreciation for taking minimum leave during session 2013-14 given by Managing Director, NIET Greater Noida.
- Certificate of Appreciation for valuable contribution in the field of Education and social service on the occasion of “Shikshak Samman Samaroh” organized by RSM at Gautam Budh Nagar on 01-10-2016.
- Certifiate of Reviewing awarded by Biosystems Engineering ELSEVIER June 2021.
- Certificate of Acknowledgement from Amity University for participating as a PC Member during the IEEE International Conference on Computation, Automation and Knowledge Management (ICCAKM 2021) held during 19th -21st Jan, 2021 in Dubai.
- Certificate of Appreciation for reviewing paper in the international journal of computing and digital systems College of Information Technology, University of Bahrain November 2021.
- Delivered a lecture on “Corporation Model” June’ 2004 at JSS Noida.
- Delivered a lecture on “Church Thesis Theorem” July’ 2004 at JSS Noida.
- Delivered a lecture on “Multi Dimensional Databases” June’ 2005 at JSS Noida.
- Delivered a lecture on “Outsourcing Application Requirements and Support” July’ 2005 at JSS Noida.
- Delivered a lecture on “Data Mining Techniques” June’ 2006 at JSS Noida.
- Delivered invited talk on “SQL for Data Analytics” on 5th Nov 2016 in MCA Department at NIET Greater Noida.
- Delivered invited talk on “Object Oriented Concepts and Its Application” on 27th Nov 2017 in MCA Department at NIET Greater Noida.
- Delivered invited talk on “Outcome Based Education” on 27th Jan 2021 in MCA Department at NIET Greater Noida.
- Delivered invited talk on “Deep Learning and Neural Networks with Keras” on 11th Oct 2019 in CSE Department at MIT Moradabad.
- Delivered a lecture on “Outcome Based Pedagogic Principles for Effective Teaching” in a FDP sponsored by TEQIP-III AKTU Lucknow on 7th December 2019 at MIT Mooradabad Uttar Pradesh.
- Delivered a lecture on “SQL for Data Science” on 3rd March 2021 in CSE Department at MIT Moradabad.
- Delivered inivited talk on “ NBA SAR Criteria 3: Course Outcomes and Program Outcomes” in 15 days FDP A2Z of NBA Accreditation Process on 27th August 2021 at Inderprastha Engineering College Ghaziabad.
Rajendra Kumar, Anil Kumar Kapil, Vikesh Kumar, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Modeling and Simulation Concepts, University Science Press ISBN 978-81-318-0696-8 2009BOOK CHAPTERS
Raj Kumar, Shweta Vishnoi, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Book: Distributed Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach Book Chapter: Knowledge-Based Problem-Solving How AI and Big Data Are Transforming Health Care Taylor and Francis Group ISBN:9780367466657 2020.
Editors Satya Prakash Yadav, Dharmendra Prasad Mahato, Nguyen Thi Dieu Linh.
Lakshit Madaan, Amit Kumar, Suresh Kumar, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Secure and Enhanced Crowdfunding Solution Using Blockchain Technology, Transforming Management with AI, Big-Data and IoT, Springer Nature , Under Production House Editors: Al-Turjman, F., Yadav, S. P., Kumar, M., Yadav, V., Stephan, T. ISBN 978-3-030-86749-2.
Jayant Bhardwaj, Abhijit Nayak, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Satya Prakash Yadav A review in Wavelet transforms based medical image fusion, Transforming Management with AI, Big-Data, and IoT, Springer Nature, Under Production.
Editors: Al-Turjman, F., Yadav, S. P., Kumar, M., Yadav, V., Stephan, T. ISBN 978-3-030-82079-4.
Sudhanshu Agarwal, Himanshu Pandey, Ajay Kumar, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, “Recent trends in Physical Science and Engineering” Kindle Direct Publishing ISBN 9798475431672 2021.PATENTS PUBLISH AND GRANTED
Filed and Published Patent title ED TRACKER “Accepts finger print and display the educational details of user on screen of system” on 28/09/2017 application number 201721034499.
File and Published Patent title SC-SYSTEM Smart Cooking System on 20/12/2017 application number 201721045785.
Granted Australian Patent (2021101242) title “Women Safety Hidden Malacious Chip Using Deep Learning and IOT Based Tracking Technology” Filing Date: 10th March 2021 Grant Date: 21st April 2021.SPONSORED PROJECT
Title of project: Receiver Buffer Blocking in Multipath Communication grant under collaborative research and innovative program funding through TEQIP III AKTU for 2019-20.
Amount sanctioned : Rs. 3,00,000/-LIST OF PUBLICATIONS International Journals (Total 34)
Rajkumar Goel, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Shweta Vishnoi and Ritesh Rastogi, “Smart agriculture – Urgent need of the day in developing countries”, Sustainable Computing: Informatics and Systems, Volume 30, June 2021, 100512 ISSN 2210-5379 Elsevier (SCI IF=4.028 Q1 journal).
Raj Kumar Goel, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Shweta Vishnoi, “Self-sustainable smart cities: Socio-spatial society using participative bottom-up and cognitive top-down approach”, Cities, 2021, 103370, ISSN 0264-2751, Elsevier (SCI IF=5.835 Q1 journal).
Ashok Kumar Sahoo,Pradeepta Kumar Sarangi,Chandra Shekhar Yadav, “Indian Sign Language Recognition Using Ensemble Based Classifier Combination”, Macromolecular Symposia, Wiley online Library pp. 1-6 18 February 2022 (Scopus Indexed) ISSN:1521-3900.
Raj Kumar Goel, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Shweta Vishnoi, Laxman Singh and Praveen Pachauri, “Team Cognition Approach in Agile Software Development”, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review Vol:14 Issue:4, pp. 18 – 25 2021 ISSN: 1791-2377 (Scopus indexed).
Vineet Kumar, A. K. Sinha, A. K. Solanki, P. Pachauri, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, “An Intelligent Image Inpainting Autoencoder Model for Irregular Mask”, Design Engineering, volume 2021 issue pp. 1853-1865,ISSN :0011-9342 Design Engineering Toronto. (Scopus indexed).
Chandra Shekhar Yadav and Mohit Kumar “Overview of Ubiquitous Computing” JOURNAL OF CRITICAL REVIEWS ISSN- 2394-5125 volume-7 issue-7 pp. 1273-1278 2020. (Scopus indexed).
Roshni Prasad, Surya Prakash Sharma, C S Yadav, “Enhanced Pre-Processing Techniques based Intrusion Detection Systems using Machine Learning”, Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry, vol. 12 issue 3 pp. 2772-2779 e-ISSN 1309-6591,2021(Scopus Indexed).
Pitamber Adhikari, C. S. Yadav, "A Cross Honeyfarm based defense against worm attacks", International Journal of Research Fellow for Engineering, Vol 1, Issue 1, pp 32-46 2013 Pitamber Adhikari, C.S. Yadav, "A defense against worm attacks based on cross honeyfarm with honey pots", International Journal of Scientific and Innovative Technologies(IJSIT) Volume 1, Issue 1, pp 1-11, 2013
Srishti Jain, Surya Prakash Sharma, C S Yadav, “Diagnosis of Diabetes using Modified PSO and FFNN Technique Their Application to WSD”, Turkish Online Journal of Qualitative Inquiry, Volume 12, Issue 3 ,July 2021 pp. 2671-2677 e-ISSN 1309-6591,2021(Scopus Indexed)
Sambit Satpathy, M C Trivedi, V Goyal, C S Yadav and N K Mishra, “Fractographic properties of electrode material of supercapacitor(carbon aerogel) with its application”, Advances in materials and processing technologies, Taylor & Francis pp. 1-11 ISSN: 2374-0698 June 2021 (Scopus indexed) (IF 1.56)
Sukirti, Chandra Shekhar Yadav and Pushkal Shukla “Image Haze Removal Using a Combined Noise Removal Filter and Machine Learning Algorithms”, International Journal for Research in Engineering and Emerging Trends (IJREET) ISSN: 2545-4523 (Online) Vol.5 Issue 1 pp. 1-5 2021
Rahat Naz, Chandra Shekhar Yadav and Pushkal Shukla “Brain Region Segmentation with Semanticseg using Weighted Least Square Filtering with Low MSE”, International Journal for Research in Engineering and Emerging Trends (IJREET) ISSN: 2545-4523 (Online) Vol.5 Issue 1 pp. 1-6 2021.
Sukirti, Chandra Shekhar Yadav and Pushkal Shukla , “Image Dehazing Techniques in Image Processing”, International Journal for Research in Engineering and Emerging Trends (IJREET) ISSN: 2545-4523 (Online) Vol.4 Issue 2 pp. 1-5 2021.
Rahat Naz, Chandra Shekhar Yadav and Pushkal Shukla , “Brain Region Segmentation using Neural Networks Techniques: A Review”, International Journal for Research in Engineering and Emerging Trends (IJREET) ISSN: 2545-4523 (Online) Vol.4 Issue 2 pp. 1-5 2021.
Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Raghuraj Singh, Yaduvir Singh “Reliability analysis of object oriented systems using vague lambda-tau modeling” Vol.1, No.2, pp.151 – 168 Int. J. Fuzzy Computation and Modelling Inderscience Enterprises Ltd 2015 ISSN 2052-3548.
Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Raghuraj Singh “Prediction Model for Object Oriented Software Development Effort Estimation Using One Hidden Layer Feed Forward Neural Network with Genetic Algorithm” Advances in Software Engineering, Volume 2014, Article ID 284531 pp. 1-6, Hindawi Publishing Corporation 2014.
Amar Pal Yadav, C. S. Yadav “Dynamic Approach for Measuring Internal Attributes of Object-Oriented System” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) ISSN: 2278-1323 Volume 4 Issue 4, pp 1617-1622 April 2015.
Amar Pal Yadav, C. S. Yadav, Ram Kumar Sharma “Comparative Analysis for Traditional and Object- Oriented Approach using COCOMO-II Model for Cost Estimation” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Volume 4 Issue 4, pp 1623-1628 April 2015.
Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Raghuraj Singh “Tuning of COCOMO II Model Parameters for Estimating Software Development Effort using GA for PROMISE Project Data Set” International journal of Computer Applications (0975-8887) vol. 90, No. 1 pp. 37-43 Foundation of computer science, New York, USA, 2014.
Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Raghuraj Singh “Implementation of Prediction Model for Object Oriented Software Development Effort Estimation using One Hidden Layer Neural Network” International Journal of Advanced Computer Research (ISSN (print):2249-7277 ISSN(online):2277-7970) Volume-4 Issue-14 pp. 157-166 March-2014.
Srivastva, Daya Shankar, and Yadav, C. S. “A Study of traditional Size Estimation Metrics for Object-Oriented Software”, VSRD International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT), ISSN 2319-2224 Vol. 3, Issue 7, pp 261-268, July 2013.
Kesherwani, Ajay & Yadav, C.S. “An Optimized APFDc Test Case Prioritization Techniques using PSO”, VSRD International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT), ISSN 2319-2224 Vol.3, Issue 8, pp 287-292, August 2013.
Malik, Vikrant & Yadav, C.S. “Agent Based Message Communication in Grid World”, IJRFE, ISSN 2277-3878 Vol. 1, issue 7, pp 80-93, September 2013.
Vikrant Malik and C S Yadav. "Performance prediction of Multi-Agent based simulation applications on the grid," International Journal of Scientific and Innovative Technologies (IJSIT 2013), pp.16-21,Volume-1 Issue-1, Nov. 2013.
Pitamber Adhikari, C. S. Yadav, “A Cross Honeyfarm based defense against worm attacks”, International Journal of Research Fellow for Engineering, Vol 1, Issue 1, pp 32-46 ISSN: 2320-7396 2013.
Pitamber Adhikari, C.S. Yadav, “A defense against worm attacks based on cross honeyfarm with honey pots”, International Journal of Scientific and Innovative Technologies(IJSIT) Volume 1, Issue 1, pp 1-11, 2013.
Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Raghuraj Singh “Analysis of Coupling Measures in Weighted Object Relation Diagram (WORD)” International journal of Information Technology & Systems, vol.1; No.2: pp. 103-109 ISSN: 2277-9825 July 2012.
Priya Chaudhary, C. S. Yadav “An Approach for Calculating the Effort Needed on Testing Projects”,International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) ISSN: 2278 – 1323 Volume 1 Issue 1, pp 35-40 2012 April 2012.
Priya Chaudhary, C. S. Yadav “Optimizing Test Effort Estimation- A Comparative Analysis”, International Journal of Scientific Research Engineering and Technology(IJSRET) Volume 1 Issue 2, pp 18-20 May 2012.
Raghuraj Singh, Chandra Shekhar Yadav et.al “Optical Character Recognition (OCR) for printed Devnagari Script using Artificial Neural Network” International Journal of Computer Science and Communication(IJCSC) ISSN:0973-7391 vol. 1, No.1, pp. 91-95 January-June 2010.
Mamta, Fatima Abdullah, Mayank Deep Khare, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, “Comparative Study of Efficient Storage Techniques in Cloud Computing”, IJARCCE ISSN 2278-1021 vol. 6, issue 2, pp 1-5 February 2017.
Aradhana, C. S. Yadav, “Traffic Light Signal Detection: A study”, International Journal of Advanced Engineering & Research Development ISSN 2348-6406 vol. 4, issue 8, pp-59-63 August 2017.
Aradhana, C. S. Yadav, Pradeep, “Adaptive Traffic Light Detection using Color Spaces”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 173 – No.4, pp. 33-34, September 2017.
Md. Sajid Khan, Chandra Shekahr Yadav, Mayank Deep Khare, “Implementing Cryptographic Method for Ensuring Data Security in Cloud Computing Based on Hybrid Cloud”, IJRRST (ISSN 2395-6011) Volume 4, Issue 8, pp. 338-343 May, 2018.
Md. Sajid Khan, Mayank Deep Khare, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, “An Approach for Ensuring Data Seurity in Cloud Computing based on Hybrid Cloud- A Survey”, IJSRD (ISSN 2321-0613), Volume 5, Issue 12, pp. 596-599 2018.INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES (TOTAL 10)
Satpathy S., Mohan P., Yadav C.S., Mishra N.K. (2022) “New Characterization of Electrode of Supercapacitor with Its Application as a Backup Power Supply” In: Das K.N., Das D., Ray A.K., Suganthan P.N. (eds) Proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Sustainable Technologies. Algorithms for Intelligent Systems. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-6893-7_16
Verma L.P., Sheel N., Yadav C.S. (2021) “Concurrent Multipath Transfer Using Delay Aware Scheduling” Innovations in Computational Intelligence and Computer Vision. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1189. Springer, Singapore ISBN : 978-981-15-6067-5. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-6067-5_27 (Scopus indexed)
Mamta, M. D. Khare and C. S. Yadav, "Secure data transmission in cloud environment using visual cryptography and genetic algorithm: A review," 2017 International Conference on Innovations in Control, Communication and Information Systems (ICICCI), Greater Noida 2017, pp. 1-4, ISBN: 978-1-5386-3940-5 doi: 10.1109/ICICCIS.2017.8660941 (Scopus indexed).
Anil Kumar, C.S. Yadav, et.al “Parameter Tuning of COCOMO Model for software Effort Estimation using PSO”, ICIAICT ISBN 978-93-81583-34-0 pp. 99-105 2012
Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Raghuraj Singh “Reliability of Object Oriented Systems with Markov Transfer of Control” proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computer and Management (CAMAN 2011) organized by IEEE Wuhan Section, Hunan University, Wuhan University, Engineering Information Institute and Chongqing VIP Information Co.,Ltd. Wuhan China. Paper is indexed by EiCompendex and ISTP, May, pp. 19-21, 2011 ISBN: 978-1-4244-9283-1. (Scopus indexed).
Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Raghuraj Singh “Software Metrics Set for Object Oriented System” proceedings of International Conference on Computing: Updates and Trends (CUT-2010) 6th Feb, 2010 Jaipuria School of Business Indira Puram.
Devendra Chandra, C. S. Yadav, Kalpana Dwivedi, Vivek Kumar Sharma, “Advancement in Networking: Fog Computing”, ICACTRP-2017 3-4 Feb 2017.
Abbas Syed Meesam, Oli Kamal, Sharma Renuka, and Yadav C.S.,“A Systematic Investigation of Virtual Reality And Its Development ,Technology and Security”, 2nd International conference on Advances in Computational Techniques and Research Practices(ICACTRP), Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida, 14-15 Sep 2018.
Sharma Punit, Yadav C.S., and Nayak Sanjay, “Implementation of Automatic Channel Switch System to Escape Commercial Break”, 2nd International conference on Advances in Computational Techniques and Research Practices(ICACTRP), Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida, 14-15 Sep 2018.
Akrati Goel, Chandra Shekhar Yadav, “The Dark Side of Artificial Intelligence and The Internet of Things, Privacy and Trust Issues” International Conference on Emergence of Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things: Challenges and Opportunities for Business, Society and Education Friday September 20, 2019 at Jaipuria School of Business Indira Puram.NATIONAL JOURNAL (TOTAL 03)
Ravin Kumar, C.S. Yadav “Planned Outline of Indian Sign Language Recognition” NIET Journal of Engineering & Technology ISSN 2229-5828 Volume: 6 Issue: winter pp. 38-44, 2015.
Ravin Kumar, C. S. Yadav “Concept Description of Hand Gesture Recognition using Indian Sign Language”, Global Journal of Networks and Techniques, Vol. 1 issue 1 pp. 23-35, 2015.
Raghuraj Singh, Chandra Shekhar Yadav “Performance Evaluation of Information Systems” NIET Journal of Engineering & Technology ISSN 2229-5828 Volume: 1 Issue: Autumn, pp. 63-66, 2010.NATIONAL CONFERENCE (TOTAL 06)
C.S.Yadav“Internet Security for Passive Attacks”, National Conference on Internet Security and Cyber Laws (NCISCL-2014), pp. 185-186 HBTI Kanpur, April 5-6, 2014.
C.S.Yadav, Dayashankar Srivastava, “An Enhanced Function Point Approach for size estimation of object oriented software” Emerging Technologies in Computer Science(ETCS-12) NIET Greater Noida 20-21 October 2012.
Priya Chaudhary, C. S. Yadav, “Estimation model for the effort needed on testing projects using test case point analysis”, Emerging Technologies in Computer Science(ETCS-12) NIET Greater Noida 20-21 October 2012.
Arvind Kumar, C. S. Yadav, “Software Tool For Drawing Flow Graph & Determining Cyclomatic Complexity of Source Code”, Emerging Technologies in Computer Science(ETCS-12) NIET Greater Noida 20-21 October 2012.
Ajay Kesharwani ,C. S. Yadav, “Prioritize Test Case Using Concept Of Genetic Algorithm To Cover Maximum Line of Code with the help of fitness function”, National Conference on Cloud Computing-Driving New Innovative for E-Governance and Education , IIMT Greater Noida, U.P 2012.
C.S. Yadav “Applications of OCR for Printed and Hand Written Devnagari Script in Banking and Corporate Sector” Changing Business Scenario & Information Technology at SMS Varanasi 24th Feb 2007.
M. TECH DISSERTATION GUIDED
|Session||M.Tech (CSE/SE)||Student's Name with R. No./Enroll No.||DISSERTATION TITLE|
|2009-2010||SE||Ajay Kesharwani (5913316001/061551439366)||An Optimized Average Percentage Fault Detection with Cost(APFDe) Test Case Prioritization Technique using PSO|
|2009-2010||SE||Anil Kumar (5913316003/133MT/10/2009)||Parameter Tuning of COCOMO Model for Software Effort Estimation using Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO)|
|2009-2010||SE||Arvind Kumar (5913316007/040281405076)||Software Tool for drawing control flow graph and determining cyclomatic complexity of source code|
|2009-2010||SE||Daya Shankar Srivastava (5913316008/041551429743)||Size Estimation of Object-Oriented Software-An enhanced function point approach|
|2009-2010||SE||Priya Chaudhary (5913316015/02068131313932)||Estimation Model for the Effort needed on Testing Projects using Test Point Analysis|
|2010-2012||SE||Pitamber Adhikari (6013316009/041331326288)||A Hybrid Honeyfarm based defense against polymorphic worm attacks|
|2010-2012||SE||Vikrant Malik (6013316016/041331326300)||Intelligent Agent Communication in Grid Domain|
|2011-2013||SE||Amar Pal Yadav (1113309501/111330900665)||Automated Tool for Measuring The Attributes of Large Object-Oriented Software|
|2011-2013||SE||Gaurav Kumar Srivastva (1113309507/111330900671)||A Novel Technique for Spare Web Page Detection in Parallel Web Crawler|
|2012-2014||SE||Ravin Kumar (1213309508/071501042209)||Recognition of Static Numeral Signs in Indian Sign Language for Deaf and Dumb|
|2015-2017||CSE||Mamta (1513310504/151331008404)||Secure Data Transmission in Cloud Environment using visual cryptography and genetic algorithm|
|2015-2017||CSE||AradhanaVerma (1513310501/151331008401)||Adaptive Traffic Light Detection Using Color Spaces|
|2015-2017||CSE||Md. Sajid Khan (1513310505/151331008405)||An Approach for Ensuring Data Security in Cloud Computing Based on Hybrid Cloud|
|2016-2018||CSE||Shubham Malik (1613310501/121331026782)||Automatic Face Detection using Color Based Segmentation and Face Recognition using Eigen Face|
|2017-2019||CSE||Akrati Goel (1713310501/133MT/001/2017)||Impact of Software Metrics in Software Project Management|
- Life Member of the Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), Membership No. LM-50085.
- Member of Board of Studies for B. Tech (CS/IT) and MCA and M.Tech(CS/IT) syllabi session 2007-2008, 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12 U.P. Technical University, Lucknow.
- Secretary/Treasurer of ISTE Local Chapter at NIET, Greater Noida.
- Member of CAC (Central Administration Committee), NIET, Greater Noida.
- Life Member of Indian Red Cross Society, Membership No. 846.
- Member of Computer Society of India, Membership No. F8000141.
- Member, BOG, NIET, Greater Noida.
- Member Review Committee IET, Image Processing.
- Members of Board of Studies for B.Tech(CS/IT), MCA, M.Tech(CS/IT) syllabi 2020-2021 AKTU Lucknow.
- Convener BOS(CSE/IT/MCA) academic sessions 2020-21, 2021-22 at Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology Greater Noida.
- Mr. Mayank Deep Khare has developed Happiness Quotient (web-based portal) for the institute. (www.nietfeedback.icactrp.com)
- Mr. Jaykant Yadav published two books: Compiler Design, Vayu Education, New Delhi, India and Implementation of Database Intrusion Detection, Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany
- NET and GATE qualified faculty members
- Organized AICTE sponsored STTP on IoT and its applications for transparent, secure and immutable system.
- Well qualified intellectual capitals.
- Industry supported labs.
- Tie-up with Coursera for improving the global competencies of faculty members and students.
- Use of audio-visual aids during class.
- PPT of each course with all the details of the curriculum and the learning objectives.
- Sessional tests, assignments and tutorials for students to help them improve their knowledge and prepare for their examination.
- Assignments for higher level cognitive skills.
- Maintenance of registers and ERP to keep an eye on absenteeism.
- Prepare lesson plans for lectures in advance.
- Encouraging group projects in order to improve student’s ability to innovate.
- Faculty members help students gain insight into the topics.
- Departmental library for teaching learning.
- Project Development Sprint 2021.
- Coding competitions.
- Seminars/presentations by students.
- Article reviews.
- Journal reviews.
- Group discussions.
- Peer-Peer learning.
- Encouragement to participate in competitions outside the institute.
- Getting feedback from alumni and employer.
- Organizing invited talk from industry persons and high profile academicians related to emerging technologies.
- Organizing talks related to career advancements and higher studies.
- Suggestions from alumni of departments and their employers to improve teaching and learning are welcome and are also taken into account.
- Organize institute-industry interaction program.
- Experienced Intellectual Capital
- Cutting-edge Laboratories
- Industry Aligned Training Program
- High Placement Percentage
- Support by NIET Technology Business Incubator
- Memberships of Professional bodies (ACM,CSI,ISTE etc.)
- Coursera For Campus Program - 494 certifications in one semester.
- 338 students working on Codetantra Labs – online platform.
- Project development under Avishkar Bhoomi – all students engaged in project development & Research.
|Year||Teaching and Learning System|
|2016-17||Pedagogy||PPT||Debate||Symposium||Mentoring System||E-Cell||MOOCs||Town Hall|
|NCER (NOE-081)||Conventional and Non-Conventional Energy Resources|
|Computer Graphics (NCS-403)||Projection|
|Computer Network (NCS-601)||Network Topology|
|TAFL (NCS-402)||Formation of Human Chain for the Understanding of PDAs|
|TAFL (NCS-402)||Formation of Human Chain for the Understanding Of DFAs||Compiler Design (NCS- 603)||Phases of the Compiler|
|Industrial Sociology (NHU-402)||Scientific Management|
|Digital Image Processing (NCS-801)||Histogram Specification|
|Parallel Algorithm (NCS- 063)||Bitonic Sort|
|Real Time System (NCS-081)||Priority Driven Approach|
|Computer Network (NCS-601)||Modes of Communication|
|FEE||B.TECH||B.TECH (Lat.) CSE/IT||B.TECH (Lat.) Other Branch||M.Tech (Integrated) in CSE||M.TECH|
|EXTERNAL EXAM FEE||7,500||7,500||7,500||7,500||10,000|
|INTERNAL EXAM FEE||4,000||2,600||2,600||4,000||4,000|
|REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDING (LMS/e-content)||4,300||2,500||2,500||4,300||2,500|
|STUDENT WELFARE (One Time)||15,000||15,000||10,000||15,000||-|
|TBL (One Time)||4,550||3,000||3,000||4,550||-|
|TOTAL FIRST YEAR FEE||153,450||120,600||105,600||153,450||106,500|
|FROM NEXT YEAR ONWARDS||117,450||90,100||80,100||117,450||94,000|
|University Exam Fee & Pre- Registration has to be paid/done by Student|
|Type of Room (PLOT NO.-14)||Room Rent||Mess Advance||Medical Ins||Total||Security||Total||With AC|
|TWO SEATER ATTACHED||64,900||29,700||500||95,100||5,000||100,100||-|
|TWO SEATER (TYPE 1)||60,200||29,700||500||90,400||5,000||95,400||1,18,900|
|TWO SEATER (TYPE 2)||59,100||29,700||500||89,300||5,000||94,300||-|
|Type of Room (PLOT NO.-19)||Room Rent||Mess Advance||Medical Insurance||Total||Security||Total|
|TWO SEATER ATTACHED||64,900||29,700||500||95,100||5,000||100,100|
|TWO SEATER (TYPE 1)||60,200||29,700||500||90,400||5,000||95,400|
|TWO SEATER (TYPE 2)||59,100||29,700||500||89,300||5,000||94,300|
|Type of Room||Room Rent||Mess Advance||Medical Insurance||Total||Security||Without AC||With AC|
|TWO SEATER (TYPE 1)||60,200||29,700||500||90,400||5,000||95,400||1,18,900|
|TWO SEATER ATTACHED||64,900||29,700||500||95,100||5,000||100,100||-|
**Hostel Fees of the institute is likely to be revised. If the fee is revised, students will be liable to pay the differential amount to the institute immediately.
|MOHAN NAGAR/ANAND VIHAR/ GHAZIABAD/EAST DELHI||28,000/-|
|EAST DELHI (ANNUAL)||30,000/-|
|BULANDSHAHR (AC COACH PER MONTH)||4,000/-|
|SIKANDRABAD (AC COACH PER MONTH)||35,00/-|