Industry- academia is a novel form of bridging the gap between the job requirement and the training imparted at educational institutions. It has both short term and long term benefits. For students it’s a lengthy process cut short. From fulfilling the growing requirement for a sharper skill set to ensuring a healthy breed of young professionals, industry- academia tie ups is sure a win- win situation for both parties.
Keeping this in mind, NIET has made tie-ups with many MNCs. These tie-ups not only promises to enhance student employability by manifold, but also takes the lead in encouraging ‘innovative’ learning like never before.
1. Microsoft: Info correct
2. Oracle: Info correct
3. Apple: The iOS Developer University Program is in collaboration with Apple Inc., California. The main aim of the program is to introduce iOS development into the curriculum. As an iOS Developer University Program member, we have access to the GM version of Xcode, which includes the Xcode IDE, Instruments, iOS Simulator, and the iOS SDK. Students can participate in the forums to develop their own Apps, test them on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch and can publish on the Apple platform worldwide.
4. Cisco: Cisco Network Academy is an innovative education initiative that delivers information and communication technology skills and provides a wide range of career opportunities in the field of Internetworking to engineering students. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the prime course offered under this academy to NIETians.
5. PTC: In the era of globalization, manufacturing has undergone a paradigm shift in the way goods and products are produced due to large scale deployment of technology in the manufacturing process. In an initiative to cater to the issue, NIET has tied up with PTC- Centre of Competence thus becoming the first ever college in the northern region to provide the manufacturing giants with the fully skilled, trained & retainable manpower.
6. KPMG: In today’s business environment there is a lot of focus on business strategy formulation, but there seems to be a lack in the strategy execution model. As a result some excellent business strategies fail. KPMG Six Sigma facilitates the process of effectively implementing the strategies. We have tied-up with KPMG to provide Six-Sigma Certification Course to our Management students which will get them jobs not only in KPMG but with its clients as well.
7. ICICI Direct: Info correct
8. Amazon Web Services Educate: NIET has tied up with AWS Educate. AWS educate is Amazon's global grant based initiative to give students hands-on experience with AWS technology & cloud training resources.
9. Prometric: Info correct.. just remove the total no. of exams
10. Pearson: Pearson, along with Certiport, helps students succeed by building a strong foundation. They provide foundation-level IT testing to help prepare individuals with digital skills to compete in the global workplace.