Digitization is touching every part of our lives now. Therefore, understanding computer applications and science have now become a necessary skill for any educated person. Considering its global utilization, the opportunities are also available globally. Problem-solving approach, course subject knowledge, industry-academia, industry internship, self-development collaboration is some of the key factors of the Computer Engineering curriculum.
This blog covers the entire aspect of choosing Computer Science Engineering as your curriculum, the reasons to pursue, jobs in demand, complete package, and so on.
All About Computer Science and Engineering Course
Computer science engineering is a course that basically deals with the implementation design and management of the information systems for both hardware and software processes. A computer scientist who mainly specializes in the computation theory and designing of various computational systems. Computer science engineering also adds with several disciplines like IT (Information Technology), Electrical and Electronics Engineering, software engineering, and lots more.
Students can now pursue B.E. and B.Tech in computer science engineering, which is a 4 years degree program. The process of admission includes an entrance exam and counseling.
Computer science engineering offers a rewarding career with high-paid jobs in both the private and public sectors. As a student, one gets limitless future opportunities after completing the graduation course, and even better after post-graduation.
Why Pursue a Degree in Computer Science and Engineering?
Here are some of the reasons why you should pursue a degree in Computer Science and Engineering:
Computer and IT Engineers often come up with interesting challenges and always get an opportunity to learn new skills which provides them with a feeling of immense job satisfaction.
Multiple job opportunities
Currently, every business sector is relying on Computer Technology job opportunities for engineers are very flexible and brought. The IT engineers work in multiple disciplines including AI, Robotics, Computer Systems, Electronics, Embedded Architecture, Computer Systems, and so on.
Computing jobs are currently one of the highest-paid jobs. There are several areas where computer engineers can work and earn well. Currently, various multinational companies are hiring both freshers and experienced computer engineers and offering a good annual package.
Opportunity for innovation
Computer engineers are much more about programming than about inventing or building solutions. A computer engineer gets an opportunity to work on programming languages and other development environments.
Digital requires computer engineers
The computer engineers’ design theories apply and develop the Software and Hardware programs that we use on a regular basis. Therefore, computer engineers are extremely important to make life easier with everyday innovation.
Computer Science and Engineering Jobs in Demand
After successfully completing the computer science course the candidates can find several entry-level jobs in the industry of computer science in various disciplines. Check out some high-paid jobs that are in demand for Computer Science and Engineering graduates:
As a professional, a software developer is responsible for the maintenance and development of various software for different purposes. He or she performs product development, prototype development, maintenance testing and looks after the entire process of software development.
As a professional, a web developer is responsible for the development of a website from scratch. A web developer requires using various programming languages and platforms for developing a good website.
As a professional, a UI Designer is responsible for the designing of a website layout or a mobile application. They ensured that the website speaks a lot about the business that they want to convey.
Computer hardware engineer
As a professional, a computer hardware engineer is responsible for reviewing and inspecting the technical requirements, design compliance, and accuracy.
Computer systems engineer
A computer system engineer is a professional who is mainly responsible for the utilization of their knowledge in Computer Science programming, mathematics principle in determining how technology can be utilized for the professional and personal requirements of users.
Computer Science and Engineering Technology Salary?
A graduate in Computer Science Engineering, for instance, B.Tech CSE; generally has a great scope when it comes to finding a job with better facilities and pay. For freshers, the average salary is somewhere between 30000 INR to 50000 INR per month. The purpose and pay increase as the person gain an experience of 1 to 3 years. The total compensation that is offered to an experienced computer engineer is almost 80,000 INR per month.
After completing 5 years in the industry, a BTech in CSE receives a salary of around 1.2 lakh INR to 1.5 Lakh INR per month. The average salary mainly depends on the candidate’s profile and the types of responsibility that he or she has handled in the past.
Why Choose NIET: Top Computer Engineering College in Greater Noida UP
- NIET is the best place to study when it comes to computer science. It is one of the top Computer Engineering colleges in Greater Noida, UP. With its rapidly evolving technical innovation, the department stays up to date with all types of subject-related amenities and other facilities. Here are some of the reasons why you should be a part of an institute like NIET:
- Being one of the top computer engineering colleges in UP, NIET is renowned for its state-of-art education and cutting-edge research.
- The CSE department of NIET has secured 19th rank by Silicon India amongst all the top CSE colleges in India.
- The research activities are supported by 16 Laboratories that are well equipped with state-of-art computing facilities with a library that includes more than 25000 books on information technology and computer science.
- The department has an advanced technology laboratory that is like the internet of things, Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, Java and Web Technology lab, mobile app development, distributed computing lab, and lots more.
- The department also attracts students from different parts of the country.
- The faculty members are extremely skilled in Advanced Computer technology is like Parallel Processing, Genetic Algorithms, Software Engineering, Computer Graphics, Data Mining, and so on.
- Apart from that, the department also focuses on other crucial domains of Computer Science and Engineering including mobile applications, cloud computing, and network programming.
- NIET has also been recognized in the band “EXCELLENT” under the category ‘Colleges/Institutes (Private/ Self-Financed) (Technical)’ in ARIIA -2021.
- The department promotes exposure to the latest technologies and tools.
- Excellent campus placement opportunity in multinational companies.
- NIET is also amongst the top Computer Science and Engineering colleges in Noida, UP owing to the fact that it focuses only on industry-oriented courses.
USPs of CSE course in NIET
Here are some of the major highlights of studying the BTech CSE course in NIET:
- Grow your career in AWS with cloud career pathways.
- Enhance your proficiency in cloud architecture and applied concepts with different platforms like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Cloud, and Google Cloud.
- Get hands-on experience in managing and implementing various cloud technologies for improving competitiveness in the cloud job market.
- Get to learn critical technologies that are utilized in cloud computing with an industry-oriented curriculum.
- Get access to launch virtual classroom, AWS services, and exposure to various tools that would help you to learn more about the cloud.
Move towards a rewarding career with NIET
Being one of the top 50 engineering colleges in India for computer science, NIET offers the best bachelor’s program in computer science. The department ensures that they have inculcated every in-demand knowledge and skill within the students so that they can successfully get a job in their desired field. Explore the BTech CSE course page and fill out the form to get more details about the program. Get enrolled today and be future-ready.