What is Computer Science Engineering?
Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) is an educational program at many colleges and universities, which accommodates scientific and engineering elements of computing. Electrical engineering, mathematics, and linguistics have their origins that give birth.
Top 5 Popular Branches of Computer Science Engineering in India
Computer technology is probably the most developed academic course right now. Nowadays, this branch has been divided into a couple of sectors.
- Computer Science & Engineering in Data Science (DS)
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science) is a journey towards learning CSE in the discipline of Data Science while making use of Machine Learning Techniques.
Importance of Computer Science & Engineering in Data Science (DS)
Some advantages of data science in the present-day world are listed below:
- 94% of the graduates in this area capable of discovering a profitable career.
- Expertise in statistics allows the growth of data-pushed discoveries.
- Statistics technology allows companies to realize consumer choices for production.
- There will be an excessive demand to optimize commercial enterprise procedures using data science from banking and shipping to manufacturing. So every person who desires to be a data scientist can have an entirely new world of possibilities open out there.
Scope of Computer Science & Engineering in Data Science (DS)
The use of data analytics in nearly every enterprise has contributed to a sharp 45% growth in the general jobs associated with data science.
The powerful implementation of data evaluation will assist the e-commerce establishments in increasing the purchases, profits, losses or even manage clients into buying things through monitoring their behaviour.
- Banking & Finance
The data of transactions available in banks is utilized in threat and fraud control. The introduction of data science has caused better management of each client’s private information.
From enhancing care delivery to attaining an operational experience, data scientists work to optimize each element of healthcare operation through unlocking the capabilities of data.
The use of Data Science consists of the extraordinary ability to derive insights into planning and handling transportation networks. Insights from this captured data are huge to obtain a competitive advantage, improve provider’s reliability, and mitigate risks.
Top Career Options After Computer Science & Engineering in Data Science (DS)
Currently, around 97,000 data analytics are vacant in India due to the shortage of competent professionals. An average annual income of Eight lakh is offered to a data science professional.
Following are some career possibilities for the scholars pursuing this course:
- Big data engineer
- Machine learning engineer
- Data engineer/architect
- Data scientist
- Data analyst
- Business analyst
- Big data engineer
- Machine learning engineer
- Data engineer
Read More: The Role of Data Scientist in 2024
Why Choose NIET for an Exciting Career in CSE in Data Science?
NIET is the 1st Private instituted in UP to Get Autonomous status by UGC. It is one of the top colleges in Delhi-NCR and the first one to offer an excellent B. Tech programme in Data Science. Following are some highlights of the course provided by the college:
- Covers standard tools and techniques via an industry-oriented curriculum.
- Learn via real-time industry projects backed by international leaders in the industry.
- Regular live sessions by enterprise experts.
- Innovative Labs and Industry Tie-ups with PTC center of excellence, VMware IT Academy, IBM Watson Internet of Things Lab, Salesforce Academy, KPIT Sparkle, ICICI, Intel AI Academy, Dell EMC, Oracle academy and many more.
Apart from the incredible teaching faculty, NIET gives exceptional placement opportunities. The recruiters include top companies like Capgemini, IBM, Cognizent, Infosys, Amazon, Mphasis, VIVO, TCS, Samsung, Oracle Academy, HCL, Dell EMC, Wipro, Accenture, Nagarro, Ericsson, Optimus, Hexaview, Hexaware, Pplnventiv, Arm, Velocity, Virtusa, Axind, Gemini Solutions, HSBC, Cvent, Fiserv, Polestar, HSBC, 10times, Hashedin, Hestabit and many more. The greatest place to study is undoubtedly NIET. It is famous for its advanced research and education in the field of computer science and engineering in data science.
To understand more about the programmer, visit B.Tech in Computer Science And Engineering (Data Science). Admissions for the course are open now.
- Computer Science & Engineering in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
This specialization is designed to enable students to build smart machines, software, or applications with a combination of machine learning and visualization technologies.
Importance of Computer Science & Engineering in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
The following are some advantages of pursuing this course:
- Large tech companies giving priority to AI
Nearly every tech corporation is closely investing in AI research and improvement, which demonstrates the significance that AI holds for companies in general.
- Lack of Knowledgeable Workers
Because AI is overgrowing, there’s a considerable need for more data scientists, machine learning experts, and different technical specialists who can build AI solutions and services.
- Collaboration between Private and Public Sectors
Research and improvement of AI aren’t only taking place in massive tech agencies. Instead, there’s an open and strong collaboration also taking place internationally, among groups of all sizes, and between the public and private sectors.
Scope of Computer Science & Engineering in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Artificial intelligence aims to create computer programs that can resolve issues and attain goals as humans would. There is a scope in developing machines in robotics, computer vision, language detection system, game playing, professional systems, speech recognition systems, and plenty more.
Top Career Options After CSE in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
An AI career can procure a mean annual income of 10 lacs. The following are some job roles:
- Game Programmer
Designs games to keep the consumer engaged and interested.
- Robotic Scientist
Designs robots that resolve human problems.
- Search Engine Manager
Predicting what the users are looking for regardless of grammatical and spelling mistakes using AI.
- Government Sector
The government sector requires the help of highly professional artificial intelligence personnel to work on diverse projects.
Why Choose NIET for an Exciting Career in CSE in Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
NIET is the 1st Private instituted in UP to Get Autonomous status by UGC. NIET is one of the top colleges in Greater Noida and the first one to offer the best B.Tech Program in Artificial Intelligence. It offers a variety of facilities that help the aspirant gain a cutting edge.
- An industry-oriented curriculum.
- Real-time industry projects sponsored by global leaders in the Artificial Intelligence industry.
- Regular live sessions by industry experts.
- Innovative Labs
- Tie-up with global MNCs like Intel Intelligent Systems Lab, Amazon, ARM, Oracle Academy Lab and more.
- Gain expertise in advanced topics such as knowledge representation, logical reasoning, robotics, machine learning, etc.
- Presence of a supercomputer to equip students better
Besides amazing faculty and teaching, NIET also provides job opportunities in companies like Intel, Oracle Academy, arm, Amazon, Google, IBM, Microsoft, KPMG, Capgemini, IBM, Cognizent, VIVO, TCS, Samsung, HCL, Accenture, Nagarro, Optimus, Hexaview, Hexaware, Velocity, axind, HSBC, cvent, Uber, Adobe, 10times, Hashedin, prolifics and many more.
To know more about the course offered by the institute, visit CSE in Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Computer Science & Engineering in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AIML)
B. Tech in CSE (AIML) offers the budding engineers an extraordinary array of courses devoted to frontiers in the field with a foundation of Computer Science & Engineering. The 4-year full-time program gives exposure to hands-on technologies to create applications and solutions for the world that we live in.
Importance of CSE in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AIML)
The B.Tech AI student must write the code of the given machine. The student must use the code. This code is essentially the machine’s guideline, they stated the machine has less human assistance to execute tasks. The student needs to know the specific language accepted by the machine in order to communicate with the machines, so the students are taught the languages which can be inserted into the machine. In this course, certain languages such as prologue, lisp, JAVA and python are taught.
The B.Tech students in the first six months of their curriculum would be trained in Maths and Physics in modular forms, followed by disciplines that are at the heart of the AI programme.
Scope of CSE in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AIML)
In almost every company, the increasing demand for artificial intelligence (AI) and machines (ML) is persuasive to learn new skills in related fields around the globe. It is stated that AI and ML are anticipated to affect and rework our lives in ways past imagination, just like the internet. AI professionals skilled in the subject of Machine Learning are in high demand. Almost every startup (software-based) and a huge enterprise desires to hire professional Machine Learning experts.
Top Career Options After CSE in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AIML)
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is a completely new growth area in the global market. Hence, there are such a lot of job possibilities in numerous fields. Here are some of the jobs an AI expert can look forward to in predominant organizations.
- Robotics Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Game Programmer
- Research Scientist
- Natural Language Processing Scientist
- Machine learning developer
- Automation and Optimization Engineer
- Big Data Scientist
- Software Developer
Why You Choose NIET for CSE in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AIML)
- NIET is the 1st Private instituted in UP to Get Autonomous status by UGC. One of the top colleges in Delhi/NCR for B.Tech Program in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Innovative Labs with Industry Tie-ups
- Builds a solid foundation in advanced technologies of machine learning through an industry-oriented curriculum.
- Practice business programmes and frequent industry expert meetings.
- Get skills in advanced topics such as robotics, machine learning, deep learning, pattern recognition, computer vision, cognitive computing, interactions between human and computer, etc.
Placements Opportunities for AIML Students
Aspirants of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning have career placements in some of the top industry giants like Intel, Tata, IBM, Accenture, HCL, Oracle Academy, Arm, Prolifics, Amazon, Capgemini, Cognizent, VIVO, Samsung, Nagarro, Optimus, Hexaview, Hexaware, Velocity, axind, HSBC, cvent, 10times, Hashedin, Hestabit, Gemini Solutions, Pplnventiv, Fiserv, Polestar and many more.
To know more about the course offered by the Institute, visit >CSE in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AIML)
4. Computer Science & Engineering in the Internet of Things (IoT)
Internet of Things (IoT) is among the present-day innovations in the area of Computer Science & Engineering and IT. This specialization includes the production of IoT products and services along with sensors, actuator, processor, and intercommunication devices.
Importance of Computer Science & Engineering in the Internet of Things (IoT)
The internet of things enables people to live and work smarter, in addition to gaining complete control over their lives.
- IoT gives companies a real-time look into how their structures work.
- It delivers insights into everything from the overall performance of machines to supply chain and logistics operations.
- IoT permits businesses to automate methods and decrease labour costs.
- It cuts down on waste and improves service delivery, making it less costly to manufacture goods.
- It helps to provide transparency into client transactions.
Scope of Computer Science & Engineering in Internet of Things (IoT)
In India’s burgeoning IT industry, new computer science graduates have a broad range of jobs. Computer and information technology graduates from B.Tech start their careers as IT engineers. Especially in an age when India’s IT industry skill is recognized globally, IT career is considered one of the highest-paid careers and is full of prospects. Moreover, the IT company offers a variety of choices, including design, development, montage, manufacturing and maintenance, for IT organizations.
Top Career Options After Computer Science & Engineering in Internet of Things (IoT)
- Software Application Developer
- Web Developer
- Computer System Analyst
- Data Administrator
- Network System Administrator
What is the Future for Computer Science & Engineering in the Internet of Things (IoT)?
It has opened an array of opportunities for the following roles:
- Material specialist
- Embedded Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Cloud engineer
- Data scientist
- Data visualization
- UI engineer
- Data architect
- Test engineer
- Instrumentation engineer
Why You Choose NIET for Computer Science & Engineering in Internet of Things (IoT)?
NIET is one of the top colleges in Greater Noida, UP and the first one to offer the best B.Tech Program in the Internet of Things. It is the 1st Private instituted in UP to Get Autonomous status by UGC. It provides a variety of amazing benefits to the students including:
- Industry-oriented curriculum
- Learn through real-time industry projects sponsored by global leaders in the IoT industry.
- Innovative Labs
- Industry Tie-ups with Apple University Program Partner, Amazon Web Services, Oracle Workforce, Intel AI Academy, Cambridge English Language, Wipro GE, Dell and many more.
- Regular live sessions by industry experts.
- Provides expertise in ARM-based System on Chip design and Embedded system, sensors and instrumentation, edge and cloud computing, Digital Signal, Processing, etc.
- Chance to work on IBM Watson and PTC Thingworx platforms.
Companies like Intel, Microsoft, Indian Navy, Google, IBM, PTC, Ericsson, Mphasis, Tata, Accenture, HCL, Oracle Academy, Arm, Prolifics, Amazon, Capgemini, Cognizent, VIVO, Samsung, Nagarro, Optimus, Hexaview, Hexaware, Velocity, axind, HSBC, cvent, 10times, Hashedin, Hestabit, Gemini Solutions, Pplnventiv, Fiserv, Polestar and many more MNCs recruit from the Institute. To know more, visit our Computer Science & Engineering in the Internet of Things (IoT)course page.
5. Computer Science and Business System (CSBS)
Computer Science and Business Systems (CSBS) curriculum targets to make sure that the students graduating from the program not only understand the core subjects of Computer Science but additionally have an equal understanding of humanities, sciences of management and human values.
Importance of Computer Science and Business System (CSBS)
This course is essential for the industry. It helps:
- Gain New Customer Insights
One of the primary reasons agencies are investing their time, money, and efforts into Business Intelligence is because it offers them a greater competence to study and examine current client buying trends.
- Improved Visibility
Business Intelligent businesses have higher control over their techniques and general working procedures because the visibility of these functions is improved by a BI system.
- Actionable Information
A powerful Business Intelligence system serves as a method to discover key organizational patterns and trends. A BI system additionally permits you to recognize the results of various organizational techniques and changes, permitting you to make informed decisions and act accordingly.
- Sales Insight
BI systems assist companies with everything from identifying a new customer, monitoring and preserving present ones, and offering post-sale services.
Scope of Computer Science and Business System (CSBS)
- The programme is more skill-based than the theoretical required by largest MNCs. So that knowledgeable engineers are generated to distinguish you from the pack.
- Business courses such as humanities, management science have been added to help students improve their skills in different sectors.
- The course is aimed to develop qualified engineers rather than bookworms that distinguish you from the crowd of students from the CSE programme.
- Finally, TCS recruiting would favour students who complete the course satisfactorily. This is one of the right things!
Top Career Options After Computer Science and Business System (CSBS)
This course will offer industry-ready and employable engineers who can drive innovation and add value to the corporation they work for. Students can get placement inside the product-based agencies and service-based businesses. The students have career possibilities in government and private sectors, bank and health Insurance sector, manufacturing sector, financial sector, business analysis, and marketing sector.
Why You Choose NIET for Exciting Career in Computer Science and Business System (CSBS)
NIET is the 1st Private instituted in UP to Get Autonomous status by UGC. It offers CSBS course with a lot of facilities like:
- The programme is developed and accepted by AICTE faculty members who work closely with eminent professionals from TCS and Academia.
- Industrial Training & live projects supported by TCS.
- Innovative Labs and Tie-up with top companies
- TCS-trained dedicated faculty members to execute the curriculum.
- High standards of TCS-monitored processes of education, learning and assessment.
The institute has a list of global companies coming to its placement drive. The prime recruiter is Tata Consultancy Services, other recruiters include Dell, Wipro, Infosys, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Indian Navy, PTC, Ericsson, Mphasis, Accenture, HCL, Oracle Academy, Arm, Prolifics, Amazon, Capgemini, Cognizent, VIVO, Virtusa, Samsung, Nagarro, Optimus, Hexaview, Hexaware, Velocity, axind, HSBC, cvent, 10times, Hashedin, Hestabit, Gemini Solutions, Pplnventiv, Fiserv, Polestar and many more.
To know more about the course, visit Computer Science and Business System (CSBS)
Top 5 Trends in Computer Science Engineering
The top 5 trends in computer science and engineering are listed below:
- Virtual and Augmented Realities (AR/VR)
The Virtual Reality tech creates and projects content onto a display or a viewing platform that looks to be 3-D from the user’s perspective. AR creates an interactive experience, where the gadgets withinside the real world is enhanced through digital items. This serves diverse functions in the ed-tech industry, leisure sector, informative fields, and many more areas.
- Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
Blockchain is essentially a chain of blocks that consists of information stored inside them. The method is supposed to timestamp digital files to make them impossible to backdate or temper with. A cryptocurrency is one medium of exchange. However, it is designed to exchange virtual information via a process devised using principles of cryptography.
- Internet of Things (IoT)
The Internet of Things, or IoT for short, is a network of inanimate devices physically linked via the internet to gather and share data throughout a network.
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
AI is a concept that permits machines to suppose and act like people by replicating their behaviour and nature. It makes it feasible for the machines to learn from their experience using a feedback loop.
- Cloud Computing & Services
Cloud computing is a technical jargon for software & services that run through the Internet (or an intranet). Hosting services utilized by the customer are those elements that are owned and operated by a 3rd party, while the end-consumer only has to pay for the services that he uses.
From the above information, you can understand how important these fields are becoming with the coming age. Computer science and Engineering along with one of the top 5 trends are giving an individual a cutting edge over the rest of the job seekers. With the developments in technology, no wonder that these fields have a great impact on us currently, and are expected to grow even more in the future. This makes it inevitable that the job opportunities offered to these graduates are amazing.
Learn with the best, NIET.
All of these amazing courses are offered by the Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology. One of the best colleges in Greater Noida. We provide highly competent and professional faculty and a student-friendly curriculum. To enquire more about these courses, contact us and fill up our enrollment form. Admissions are open now. Avail the opportunity to learn from the best.