- Course Description
- Hod Profile
- Summer Training
- industrial visit
Program Introduction This is a 4 year program spread over 8 semester, leading to a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy. The program is tailor made to train the students to play an important role in community pharmacy and assist the pharmaceutical industry at various levels. The course is predominantly based on practice and interaction with a strong focus on the healthcare system. This will enable students to practice pharmacy profession in a strong, skillful and determined manner.
- Experienced and vibrant full-time faculty
- Electives in tune with specializations at under graduate level
- Regular interaction with community pharmacy and industrial pharmacy experts
- Opportunity to use and witness post graduate and research infrastructure at under graduate level
- Guidance and counseling from faculty members
- Placement focus in Pharmaceutical industries, Hospitals, Patent cells, IPR sections, Clinical Research Organizations, Retail Pharmacy and other opportunities
- Production & Manufacturing
- Research & Development
- Analysis & Testing
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Regulatory Affairs
- Drug Inspection
- Community Pharmacy
- Opportunities Abroad
- Clinical Trails
- Documentation, Library Information Services & Pharm Journalism
Duration The course for B. Pharm shall extend over four years consisting of two semesters each year, along with inbuilt industrial/ community pharmacy/ hospital training.
Attendance A student is expected to attend at least 75 % of total attendance for each subject, in the absence of which he/she will not be eligible to appear the exam for that subject as per University norms. A student is required to monitor his/ her own attendance and no separate notice will be displayed.
INTAKE 100 seats
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEO 1: To Acquire Knowledge and Develop Understanding
PEO 2: To Develop Skills:
a) Technical skills
b) Corporate skills.
PEO 3: To Develop Professional Attitude
|S. No||Program Outcomes (POs)|
|5||Modern Tools Usage|
|9||Pharmacists and Society|
|10||Environment and Sustainability|
|1.||Pharmaceutics||Dr. Rupa Mazumder|
|2.||Pharmacology||Dr. Sanjita Das|
|3.||Pharmaceutical Chemistry||Mrs. Deepika Thareja|
|4.||Pharmacognosy||Dr. G. S. Chakraborthy|
Summer Training Company List All the big pharmaceutical companies run summer internship programs for college students. Students of NIET School of Pharmacy undergo practical based training in the following industries during their Summer Training programme
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited
- Unichem Laboratories
- Panacea Biotec
- Uttar Pradesh Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Company Limited, Lucknow
- Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Radicura Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Surya Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Solan Drugs Pvt. Ltd.
- Advik Laboratories Limited
- Daffodils Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- J-amada Remedies Ltd.
- Chemo Biological Ltd
- Everest Formulations Ltd.
- Purewin labs. Pvt. Ltd.
- HiGlance Labs. Pvt. Ltd
- T.C. Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Tuton Pharmaceuticals
- Laboratories Griffon Ltd. Profile
- Oyster Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
- Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied Sciences
- Sofgel Capsulation Pvt. Ltd.
- Captab Biotec
- Medicaman Biotech Ltd
- Adley Formulations
- Sritech Pharma
- Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Ltd.
- Saibliss drugs &. Pharmaceuticals
- Polo Pharmaceuticals (P) Ltd.
- Tanacia Pharmaceuticals
The School of Pharmacy arranges one-day Industrial Visit to nearby reputed Pharmaceutical Industries on regular basis to meet the requirement of the course curriculum of the University for the B. Pharm final year students. This type of programme offers the students a direct exposure to the cutting-edge technology equipment and apparatus available in the Pharma industries and thereby helps to bridge their theoretical knowledge with the practical world. The following are few of the reputed Pharmaceutical industries who train up students of NIET School of Pharmacy:
Albert David Limited
HiGlance Labs. Pvt. Ltd.
K. V. Aromatics Private Limited
Radicura Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Unichem Laboratories Ltd.
TEVA Pharmaceuticals, Greater Noida