Post Graduate Diploma in Management
|PGDM||AICTE||2 years (6 Trimesters)||Coming soon|
- About the course
- hod profile
About the course The PGDM Programme has emerged as a center of excellence to impart management education and Develop Conceptual managers with the highest degree of credibility, integrity and ethical standards. It is a 2 year full-time programme and aims at recognizing, respecting and nurturing the creative potential of each student. With competence and excellence of best minds from industries and academics, PGDM is envisioned as a programme of higher academic standards. The programme excels in all parameters earmarked by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD), Government of India
- Air-conditioned classrooms with modern teaching audiovisual aids
- Highly qualified and proficient faculty members
- Course Curriculum formulated according to Industry human resource demand
- Industry Certifications like ICICI Direct Center for Financial Learning for Capital Markets, KPMG Six Sigma, NSE certification, etc
- Fully functional SPSS Lab
- Free tablet-PC and International study tour
- Case-study oriented holistic teaching methodology
- Industrial interface on regular basis
- Access to digital library
- Corporate kit
PGDM CURRICULUM IS DESIGNED TO DEVELOP-CONCEPTUAL AND ANALYTICAL COMPETENCE
- Global vision and understanding.
- Span of knowledge in various functional area of Management.
- Able to act strategically at local, national and global levels.
- Interpersonal and multi cultural teamwork competencies.
- Communication and presentation competencies.
- An attitude of ethical and legal non-controversial business practices.
Besides Androgyny teaching methodology, students are engaged in case studies, role-play, problem solving exercises, group discussion, computer simulation games, audio-visuals in the programme.
The programme requirements include 34 full-credit courses (23 core courses and 11 elective courses), a Summer Project and compulsory participation in Team Building Programmes.
Head of the Department Dr. Dileep Singh is a Professor and Head of the Department of MBA at NIET, Greater Noida. He did B.Tech in Production Engineering from G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar in 1998. He got his masters degree in Management Studies from Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College, Allahabad (Presently known as MNNIT Allahabad) in 2000. He was awarded a PhD. in Management in 2009 from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Allahabad. He has more than thirteen years of teaching and research experience, has published papers in several National and International Journals, and National and International Conference proceedings. He has also attended and organized many FDPs, National and International Conferences and workshops. Many research scholars are pursuing Ph.D. under his supervision and guidance.
His area of expertise includes International Joint Ventures, Operations Management and Strategic Management. He is a life time member of ISTE. He has also visited several foreign countries like Singapore, Kathmandu etc. He is also the editor of NIET Journal of Management.
- Compulsory Foreign trip for students, to benefit from global exposure
- provides Tablet/Laptop for smooth functioning
- Corporate Kit provided to students to foster the corporate culture
- Regular Industrial Workshop to update students on current Trends
- Air conditioned classrooms with modern teaching audio- visual aids
- Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- Rich corporate interface with multinationals
- Highly qualified and proficient faculty team
- Separate hostels for boys and girls within the campus.
- Transportation available for Delhi/NCR students
- Personality development program run by experts of pyramid finishing school
- Access to digital library