- ABOUT THE COURSE
- APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Faculty List
- Fee Structure
About the Course
The Master of Computer Application course is formed in the year 2001, is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.The department offers M.C.A with an annual intake of 60.
The M.C.A. Department helps in providing the I.T. and Computer Industry with world-class talent and creating some of the finest software professionals every year. By providing concept-oriented subject knowledge through a high-quality teaching that is supplemented with practical training, the Department aims to bring out the brightest minds into the world of computers and technology.
Typically, an MCA is a full-time degree course with a duration of three years (six semesters). It covers various aspects of computational theory, programming, algorithm design and optimization, network and database management, mobile technologies, electronics, mathematics, probability, statistics, accounting, finance, etc.
- MCA - 2 YEAR
Vision: To create technologically superior and ethically strong globally competent manpower for industry and entrepreneurial mindset.
Mission: To create technologically superior and ethically strong globally competent manpower for industry and entrepreneurial mindset.
M1 To impart technology enabled quality education to students with innovative mindset to meet the challenges of the industries in a creative manner.
M2To inculcate socially ethical mindset with lifelong learning aptitude and global outreach.
M2To broaden their thinking with entrepreneurial zeal.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEO 1 : To produce successful post graduates for industry, government, academia and research for lifelong learning to fulfill their goals.
PEO 2 : To develop ethical leaders with strong communication ability who will excel as individual and team in a society.
PEO 3 : To produce successful innovative professional with computing and analytical ability to design and develop system with entrepreneurial aptitude.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
PO1: Computational Knowledge
To Develop/Apply knowledge of computing fundamentals, computing specialization, mathematics and domain knowledge for solving real world problems.PO2: Problem Analysis
Identify formulate review research literature and analyze complex problems reaching substantial conclusions using first fundamental principles of mathematics, computing science and relevant domain specificPO3: Design /Development of Solutions
Ability to design and evaluate system, components or processes for complex computing problems that meets specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and cultural societal and environmental consideration.PO4: Conduct investigations of complex Computing problems
Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.PO5: Modern Tool Usage
Create, select, adapt and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern computing tools including prediction and modeling to complex computing activities, with an understanding of the limitations.PO6: Professional Ethics
Understand and commit to professional ethics and cyber regulations, responsibilities, and norms of professional computing practices.PO7: Life-long Learning
Recognize the need, and have the ability, to engage in independent learning for continual preparation and development as a computing professional for broadest content of technological change.PO8: Project management and finance
Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the computing and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.PO9: Communication Efficacy
Communicate effectively with the computing community, and with society at large, about complex computing activities by being able to comprehend and write effective reports, design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and understand clear instructions.PO10: Societal and Environmental Concern
Understand and assess societal, environmental, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues within local and global contexts, and the consequential responsibilities relevant to professional computing practices.PO11: Individual and Team Work
Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary environments.PO12: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Identify a timely opportunity and using innovation to pursue that opportunity to create value and wealth for the betterment of the individual and society at large.
|S.No||Name||Roll No||Company Name||Branch|
|2||VIPUL KUMAR||1513314016||Morpheme Webnexus||MCA|
|3||AKASH SHARDA||1613314801||Morpheme Webnexus||MCA|
|4||ARPIT GUPTA||1613314803||Morpheme Webnexus||MCA|
|5||HOMA KAUSAR||1627314815||Morpheme Webnexus||MCA|
|6||PRASHANT MISHRA||1627314830||Morpheme Webnexus||MCA|
|7||UMANG CHAUHAN||1513314015||Diction Technology||MCA|
|9||KM SNEHA||1613314806||Diction Technology||MCA|
|10||KM RAJNI||1627314816||Diction Technology||MCA|
|11||PRITI SETH||1627314831||Diction Technology||MCA|
|12||TANISHA AGARWAL||1627314847||Diction Technology||MCA|
|13||MANISHA||1513314006||Northcorp Pvt. Ltd.||MCA|
|14||MOHAN SINGH YADAV||1513314007||Northcorp Pvt. Ltd.||MCA|
|15||NEHA DOGRA||1513314009||Northcorp Pvt. Ltd.||MCA|
|16||SHAILENDRA PRATAP SINGH||1627314840||Northcorp Pvt. Ltd.||MCA|
|17||DISHA SHAHI||1513314004||Tommy Hilfiger||MCA|
|19||TINKI KUMARI||1613314812||Tommy Hilfiger||MCA|
|20||TINKI CHANDNA||1613314812||Tommy Hilfiger||MCA|
|24||JYOTI KUMARI||1513314005||360 degree cloud Technologies Pvt Ltd||MCA|
|25||PRABHAT KUMAR SINGH||1627314829||360 degree cloud Technologies Pvt Ltd||MCA|
|26||ANAM BISWAS||1627314807||Aspiring Team Systems Pvt Ltd||MCA|
|27||ARUN KUMAR||1627314808||Aspiring Team Systems Pvt Ltd||MCA|
|28||MD SAHBAJ ALI||1627314824||Rahman Consultancy||MCA|
|29||RABIUL ALAM||1627314833||Rahman Consultancy||MCA|
|30||MAYANK SHUKLA||1413314011||Axavent Tech||MCA|
|31||ASLAM KHAN||1627314809||BS WORLD||MCA|
|33||MOTI PRAKASH SINGH||1413314013||Digital Hives||MCA|
|34||VIPUL KUMAR TRIPATHI||1513314016||DKPL Networks||MCA|
|35||KM SHALU VERMA||1613314805||Gohoardings||MCA|
|36||KRITIKA SINGLA||1613314807||Hexaware Technologies||MCA|
|37||KANIKA CHAUDHARY||1727314911||Hexaware Technologies||MCA|
|38||RITESH KUMAR SHARMA||1627314836||Iconma||MCA|
|39||MANISH KUMAR||1627314820||Jellyfish Technologies||MCA|
|40||MD INJAMAMUL HOQUE||1627314822||Mobikan Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||MCA|
|41||CHANDAN KUMAR PATHAK||1627314812||PCI (Entreprenuer)||MCA|
|42||MAHIDUR RAHAMAN||1627314819||Seoczor IT Solutions||MCA|
|43||AKANKSHA SINGH||1627314803||Ultrasoft Tech Limited||MCA|
|44||CHITRANJAN UPADHAYAY||1513314003||Uveous Technology Ltd.||MCA|
|45||NITESH KUMAR SHARMA||1627314827||Amvrin Systems Pvt. Ltd.||MCA|
|47||VINAYAK SHARMA||1727314801||Franciscan Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||MCA|
|50||SHIVIKA MITTAL||1727314926||Amy Sotech Pvt. Ltd.||MCA|
|51||SAHIL SRIVASTAVA||1727314925||Amy Sotech Pvt. Ltd.||MCA|
|52||DEEPAK TIWARI||1727314907||Webkul Software||MCA|
|53||MANIK GUPTA||1727314913||JK Technosoft Ltd.||MCA|
- Classrooms equipped with modern teaching learning aids like LCD projector, audio etc.
- Department has got its own library; besides a central library, consisting of text books, reference books, student project reports, conference proceedings, faculty development program materials etc.
- Independent Career Management Cell provides counseling and guidance to students on their career aspect.
- Provides platform for students to participate in various forums and technical, non-technical events.
- Faculty members are involved in live projects with industry to take up Quality Improvement Programs (QIP).
- Innovation labs on high end technologies such as Cloud computing, Big Data, IOT(Internet of Things), Mobile Application Development, Cisco Networking Academy, etc.
- Regular Industrial visits.
- Regular Guest lectures.
- Regular Industrial Workshops to update the knowledge of students.
- Group Discussions & Training by industry experts.
- Accelerated Mentorship Program for scaling up the employability percentage and annual remuneration.
- Encouragement of students to take up industry based projects.
- Regular Personality Development (PDP) classes for overall personality development.
The candidates can seek admission from two modes
- UPSEE:The candidate needs to appear for the Common Entrance Examination (UPSEE) conducted by the UP Government and thereafter appear in the online counseling process for seat allotment in the desired institute. There he / she needs to opt NIET as the preferred choice in any of the branches we offer.
- Direct Admission: The candidate can directly apply in the institute and has to appear for personal interview after a valid verification.
- For admission to 1st year of MCA(3 year) a candidate must have passed Bachelors Degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate. Candidate must have passed Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
- For Admission to 2nd year of MCA course (Lateral Entry), a candidate must have passed Bachelors Degree course of minimum three years duration in BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) from any recognized Indian University or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate. The candidate must have passed Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or Graduation level.
Documents Required at the Time of Direct Admission
- 10th Mark-Sheet & Certificate (Original + 3 Copy)
- 12th Mark-Sheet & Certificate (Original + 3 Copy)
- Graduation Marksheets & Degree for PG courses (Original + 3 Copy)
- Migration / TC (Original )
- Copy of Aadhar Card ( 3 Copy)
- Passport Size Photograph (5 Copy)
- Character Certificate (Original)
- Anti ragging Certificate (Affidavit by Notary on Rs. 10/- Stamp Paper)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit by Notary on Rs. 10/- Stamp Paper) if any
- Caste Certificate (3 Copy)
- Domicile Certificate
APPLY FOR ADMISSION
|1||Click here to Downloads|
FEE STRUCTURE FOR SESSION 2020-2021 (FEES IS IN INR)
|2.||EXTERNAL EXAM FEES||7,500|
|3.||INTERNAL EXAM FEE||2,600|
|5.||REGISTRATION FEE (One Time)||4,300|
|6.||STUDENT WELFARE (One Time)||5,000|
|7.||TBL (One Time)||2,000|
|TOTAL FIRST YEAR FEE||121, 600|
|FROM NEXT YEAR ONWARDS||100,300|
|Pre- Registration has to be paid/done by Student|
HOSTEL FEES STRUCTURE (BOYS HOSTEL)
|S.No||Type of Room (PLOT NO.-14)||Room Rent||Mess Advance||Medical Ins||Total||Security||Total||With AC|
|2||TWO SEATER ATTACHED||64,900||29,700||500||95,100||5,000||100,100||-|
|3||TWO SEATER (TYPE 1)||60,200||29,700||500||90,400||5,000||95,400||1,18,900|
|4||TWO SEATER (TYPE 2)||59,100||29,700||500||89,300||5,000||94,300||-|
|University Exam Fee & Pre- Registration has to be paid/done by Student|
|S.No||Type of Room (PLOT NO.-19)||Room Rent||Mess Advance||Medical Insurance||Total||Security||Total|
|2||TWO SEATER ATTACHED||64,900||29,700||500||95,100||5,000||100,100|
|3||TWO SEATER (TYPE 1)||60,200||29,700||500||90,400||5,000||95,400|
|4||TWO SEATER (TYPE 2)||59,100||29,700||500||89,300||5,000||94,300|
|S.No||Type of Room (PLOT NO.-19, E-Block)||Room Rent||Mess Advance||Medical Insurance||Total||Security||Total|
|1||TWO SEATER (TYPE 1)||60,200||29,700||500||90,400||5,000||95,400|
HOSTEL FEES STRUCTURE (GIRLS HOSTEL)
|S.No||Type of Room||Room Rent||Mess Advance||Medical Insurance||Total||Security||Without AC||With AC|
|1||TWO SEATER (TYPE 1)||60,200||29,700||500||90,400||5,000||95,400||1,18,900|
|2||TWO SEATER ATTACHED||64,900||29,700||500||95,100||5,000||100,100||-|
|BUS FEES STRUCTURE FOR SESSION 2020-21||FOR ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION|
|"For online Payment go to our website www.niet.co.in and select online fees payment option. "|
|Payment mode is demand drafts in favour of NIET, GREATER NOIDA payable at NEW DELHI|