Please Enter Your Information
At Noida institute of Engineering & Technology, the Global Accelerated PGDM Programme aims to project the two-way analogy principle i.e. 'Beeja-Jeevaamruthm' which connotes the overall development of the novice from the outset to a serene and meaningful life. This mechanism not only nurtures progressively the rudimentary roots of the individual within but also fosters the ability to protrude out and gleam the entrepreneur skills judiciously subjected to the concept of minimalism and resource efficiency.
The program is designed with a focus to help students find the right career path and make them industry ready as soon as they complete their post-graduation.
Designed and managed by the industry - The program is designed by a group of industry professionals who have a rich experience in the corporate world. There are over 50 corporate companies impaneled who help sketch the course curriculum which includes 6 months of paid internship.
Delivered by professionals - The program is delivered by professionals who believe in imparting experiential knowledge rather than theoretical lectures.
Job relevant curriculum - The curriculum is kept in sync with the changing industry requirements and hence the students who enroll for it are provided with the desired skill sets which make them easily employable.
The vision and mission of the Institute are as under:
To be a renowned center of excellence in management studies producing socially responsible and ethical leaders for the Global Market.
- M1: To provide academic excellence in the futuristic and emerging areas of knowledge, learning, and research.
- M2: To shape the personality of students inclusive of human values, incorporating traits of conviction and action.
- M3: To encourage and develop entrepreneurial spirit and actions capable of solving societal problems through innovative and sustainable business models.
- M4: To develop mindful leaders by collaborating with industry and society.
The vision and mission of the Department of Post Graduate Diploma in Management are as under:
To establish PGDM as a preferred choice for producing socially responsible industry-ready management professionals with entrepreneurial zeal.
- M1: To develop a globally recognized management institute through academic excellence.
- M2: To foster an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset in management professionals.
- M3: To develop highly skilled, globally competent, industry-ready professionals with a high order of critical thinking.
- M4: To instill values and ethics to produce socially responsible leaders.
The two-year Full-Time PGDM program is designed to meet the following Program Educational Objectives:
- PEO1: Graduates will be inculcated with academic excellence to apply management theories & practices in a dynamic business environment for the achievement of organizational goals.
- PEO2: Graduates will develop entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets with analytical and critical thinking abilities to solve complex business problems.
- PEO3: Graduates will be developed as highly-skilled industry-ready, socially responsible, and value-based leaders to take creative and innovative decisions.
- PEO4: Graduates will apply economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business to take decisions in a globally competitive environment.
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Sales Management
- IT, Analytics & Research
- Digital marketing
- HR Management
- International Business (1B)
- Logistic /Supply Chain Management
The PGDM program being run by a leading school of management, NIET, is a comprehensive two-year program, approved by AICTE with the sole objective to create an industry tray workforce on the successful completion of the program. The program is being developed and overseen by highly experienced professionals of the corporates who emphasize providing empirical and observational knowledge. The innovation model of pedagogical Strat with global outreach interactive program paves the way for beginners to develop managerial skills imbibing profound determination and efficiency in order to develop a highly skilled workforce. Program Outcomes:
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision-making.
- Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment.
|Trimester 1||Trimester 2||Trimester 3|
|Business Communication For Managers||Managerial Communication||Professional Communication|
|Technology in Management||Analytical Tool for Managers I||Analytical Tool for Managers II|
|Marketing Management||Brand Management||Sales Management|
|Organizational Behaviour I||Organization Behaviour II||Human Resource Management|
|Managerial Economics||Corporate Finance||Change Management|
|Business Accounting I||Business Accounting II||Working Capital Management|
|Business Mathematics||Business Statistics||Business Problem Solving|
|Summer Internship Project (Audit Course)|
- One-On-One Counselling
- Aptitude Tests
- Personality Development
- MS Excel Training
- Current Affairs Quiz
- Resume Writing
- Psychometric Test
- LinkedIn Profile Building
- Interview Training
- Sector Orientation Task
- Communication & Etiquette
- Case Study
- SEBI Workshop
- HRIS Workshop
- PDP Workshop
- Data Science Workshop
- BFSI Work-shop
- Advance Excel Workshop
- Rural Management Workshop
- Advance Excel
- Data Analytics
- BFSI Certification
- Logistic Management
- Digital Marketing
- Block Chain
- National Stock Exchange (NSE)/ Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
- Marketing Analytics
- Business Analytics
- HR Analytics