Why Engineering in CSBS, Engineering Career Opportunities, Recruiters of Engineering
Choosing Engineering As A Career Option
In lieu of the ever-changing IT sector, it was found essential to make the emerging engineers aware of the latest changes in technology as well as enhance their skills sets accordingly. The best private engineering institute in Delhi/NCR, Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, and India’s leading IT Services and Consulting Firm, Tata Consultancy Services, jointly offer an Engineering course which, in simple words, gives an edge over Computer Science. It focuses on providing the students industry-level knowledge and exposure and making them skilled to implement technology efficiently in Business Environment. The key attributes or objectives of this course are –
● Understanding of Contemporary Technology
● Understanding of Technology Abstraction
● Knowledge of Common Business Principles
● Business Discipline and Service Orientation
● Innovation Ability
● Strong in Ethics and Life Values
Students are prepared to work in new and emerging technologies, which are being used in the
industry like Design Thinking, Machine Learning, Computational Statistics, Software
Development Models, Financial Management, Marketing Management, Services Science, etc.
This CSBS program adds an edge over the traditional CSE as-
● It is jointly offered by NIET and TCS
● Updated and industry-relevant curriculum, designed by TCS and approved by AICTE
● Industrial Training and Projects supported by TCS
● Exposure and experience in emerging and relevant topics of CS
● Active mentoring by TCS experts
Why Engineering in CSBS?
This program aims to equip students with core computer science subjects and various subjects
of management, business, and humanities. This program has an edge over Computer
Science, as, since the beginning of the course, ample emphasis is on the students’
Since it is a course by TCS, its curriculum is regularly updated according to the industry’s
needs and demands. Various areas of application can be-
● Software Design and Development
● Web Services and Infrastructure
● Software and Systems Security Analysis
● Computer Gaming
● Artificial Intelligence
● Business Applications
There are 54 institutes currently offering this course, out of which, the best college in the
Delhi/NCR region is the Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, Greater Noida. It
is an autonomous institute with a modern and upgraded curriculum, highly qualified teachers,
star-ties ups with MNCs, and record placements every year.
NIET is well known for its record placements every year and the only private engineering
institute in Uttar Pradesh to be recognized by all four government organizations i.e. NAAC
(3.23 | A Grade, highest in UP), NBA, NIRF & AIIRA.
Key highlights of CSBS
● The curriculum is designed by faculty members closely working with eminent
professionals from TCS and Academia and is approved by AICTE
● Industrial Training & live projects supported by TCS
● Dedicated faculty members trained by TCS to deliver the program
● High standard of teaching, learning, and evaluation processes monitored by TCS
● Active mentoring by Experts from TCS
What are the job roles one can get after doing engineering from CSBS?
Engineering in CSBS comes with a lot of job opportunities. There are multiple job roles that
students can choose to jumpstart their careers. Some of them are listed below-
● Web Developer
● Software Developer
● Business Analyst
● Computer Systems Analyst
● Information Security Analyst
Who are the top recruiters of CSBS Engineering Freshers?
Various tech MNCs and startups are keen recruiters of engineering freshers from the Noida
Institute of Engineering and Technology, some of them are-
● Tech Mahindra
● Gemini Solutions, etc.
Enquire today in the No.1 Private Engineering College in Delhi/NCR