Admission through upsee
- Special Attractions
- Eligibility Criteria
Why Join NIET !!
- Achievement of Highest placements in the region for 5 consecutive years
- 850+ placements for batch 2016.
- Maximum Microsoft certification in India through Microsoft Innovation Center
- Industry Tie ups with leading MNCs
- State-of-the-art Innovation labs established to provide hands-on experience on modern day technologies
- Pyramid Finishing School for overall development of the student fully sponsored by NIET
- State-of-the-art NIET Technology Business Incubator for Entrepreneurship development
- Most qualified and experience faculty members from IITs, Thapar, and NITs etc.
- Best infrastructure viz. class rooms, laboratories, library, hostels, gymnasium, bank, medical unit etc
- Provisions for extra classes for preparations for IAS, GATE, CAT, and PSU examinations etc
- Good culture for higher education and research like M.Tech. /Ph.D. / research projects
- Regular interaction with the industry for exposure to the intricacies of the corporate world
- Ragging free campus, safe campus and green campus
- Wi-Fi enabled campus with extra high speed internet connectivity
- A conducive and congenial environment for overall professional and character development to become a highly responsible citizen of the country
|MCA||Candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of three years minimum duration from any recognized Indian University or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate. Candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.|
|MCA||For Admission to 2nd year of MCA course (Lateral Entry), in any institution affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, a candidate must have passed Bachelors degree course of minimum three years duration in BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) from any recognized Indian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.I.U. securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate. The candidate must have passed Mathematics at 10+2 level or Graduation level.|