B. Voc. in Robotics and AutomationIntroduction
Entrepreneurship oriented Skill development courses have been initiated by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Ministry of HRD, Government of India to promote “Make in India initiative”. These courses will be run by AICTE approved institutes, where apart from technical teaching, trained resources will extensively hand hold students and impart specific skills, making them self-reliant to initiate their own start-ups.
Bachelor of Vocation (B. Voc.) is gaining importance as demand for skill based education is need of the hour. Today’s industry is looking for resources who are ready to deliver from day one of joining.
Robotics and Automation Department
|3 years (6 Semesters)||B.VOC. Robotics and Automation||30||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University||AICTE|
Bachelor of Vocation in Robotics and Automation combines study of Robotics and Automation. At NIET you are assured of best in class exposure as member of our PTC Centre of Excellence (PTC global software technology Platform Company). We have collaborated with KUKA, ABB, and Delta Electronics to provide hands-on experience and make our students practice various movements related to Robotics in our well equipped labs. Students get to learn in real world environment on our KR10 robotic arm.
AI (Artificial Intelligence) based robots have been popular in developed countries for years and with extensive globalisation demand in our country is multiplying with each passing day. Scientists, world over are busy in inventing new applications as we talk. Humanoid. Automation is using computer software, machines or other technologies to do all those tasks that a normal human or a human operated machine could possibly perform.
Our Robotics & Automation B. Voc. curriculum has been designed to serve automation needs of the industry. At NIET you are assured of best in class facility and well trained and certified faculty to mentor you to be future ready.
- Admission through UPSEE 2020 and interview
- Tie up with Keller und Knappich Augsburg
- Hands-on experience on KR10R1420 Robotics Arm
- Simulation on KUKA SIM PRO licensed software
- Online Code Validation through KUKA Germany
- Tie up with JANATICS
- Training on Modular manufacturing Systems in Automation
- Pneumatic and Electro-pneumatic kits
- Training on Siemens PLC S7
- JASP 4.0 Animation Software in Automation Lab
- Dedicated & Certified (from KUKA Germany) Trainers
- Student undergoes many projects during B. VOC.
- To provide skills related to a profession and appropriate content of General Education.
- To ensure adequate knowledge of Theory, programming & hands-on experience. In this course students are extensively exposed to practical, trainings projects.
- To bridge the gap between academia & Industry.
- To integrate NSQF (National Skills Qualifications Framework) to enhance employability of the students and meet industry requirements.
Robotics and Automation course offers the students to deal with the
- Design Robotic systems model
- Robot’s construction and Operation
- Sensor and Transducer
- Computer systems for robotics control
- KUKA language Programming
- Pneumatic and Electro-pneumatic
- Programmable Logic Controller
And many more……………
B.VOC. in Robotics and Automation is a 3-year undergraduate program, the eligibility criteria is 45% marks in 10+2 from a reputed board or its equivalent examination. The candidate’s age limit is 16 years to 45 years.
- Aerospace and Research
- Medical research (development of prosthetic parts)
- AI & Humanoid
- Machine learning based applications
- The initial job functions in the field include- Robotics Engineer, Robotics Welding, Mobile Robotics, 3D Robotics, and Robotics Engineer
Top Recruiting Companies
- DELTA ELCTRONICS
Mr. Parteek Gupta