Admission Through UPSEE
- Special Attractions
- Eligibility Criteria
Why Join NIET !!
- Achievement of Highest placements in the region for 5 consecutive years
- 850+ placements for batch 2016.
- Maximum Microsoft certification in India through Microsoft Innovation Centre
- Industry Tie ups with leading MNCs
- State-of-the-art Innovation labs established to provide hands-on experience on modern day technologies
- Pyramid Finishing School for overall development of the student fully sponsored by NIET
- State-of-the-art NIET Technology Business Incubator for Entrepreneurship development
- Most qualified and experience faculty members from IITs, Thapar, and NITs etc.
- Best infrastructure viz. class rooms, laboratories, library, hostels, gymnasium, bank, medical unit etc
- Provisions for extra classes for preparations for IAS, GATE, CAT, and PSU examinations etc
- Good culture for higher education and research like M.Tech. /Ph.D. / research projects
- Regular interaction with the industry for exposure to the intricacies of the corporate world
- Ragging free campus, safe campus and green campus
- Wi-Fi enabled campus with extra high speed internet connectivity
- A conducive and congenial environment for overall professional and character development to become a highly responsible citizen of the country
|B.Tech||Candidate must have clearly passed 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST Category candidates) without grace in required each compulsory subjects and one optional subject taken together.||
|Anyone of the following Subjects|
|Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry/ Bio- Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject|
|B. Tech Biotechnology||(i) Physics & (ii) Mathematics OR Biology||Chemistry/ Bio- Technology / Technical Vocational subject|
|B. Tech||Candidates who have passed three years Engg. Diploma from an Institution located in U.P. with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) or Candidates who have passed three years B.Sc. degree and passed XII standard with mathematics as one of the subject' from any recognized University; securing minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in aggregate, are also eligible for admission to second year in any branch of Engineering/ Technology.|